Petition to make SG Scratch accessories account bound!

There is nothing wrong with SG in this game. It's all cosmetic. There are several ways to earn SG. You can get a scratch every day with just 3 characters and 3 outfits per.

SG items were always intended to be bought with real life money. Acquiring SG in game is really just a pacifier.

While I completely agree that the price of buying SG is way overpriced, this statement is pretty inaccurate. It is entirely possible to farm the SG you need in game, since the Fallen Heroes scratch game out, which is around 2 and a half months now, I’ve spent 8,400SG on it so far, and all of that has been farmed in game, except for when I got near my first ticket and got impatient and spent $10 to get

@Star said in Petition to make SG Scratch accessories account bound!:

1. You don't receive items that your characters cant use (male cast parts when you have an account full of female humans)
  2. You don't receive the same item twice until you have already acquired all of the items.
  3. At least a small chance to receive more than 1 item, especially consumables Even with all those changes, it would still be an expensive, reckless gamble.

I sort of agree, but I sort of don't at the same time.

With the first point, it does get really old really fast getting a stockpile of bras and panties that I can't do anything with. But on the flip side, it has translated to SG Recycle Badges that I can use to get things like another Avatar Arm with. It'll be a cold day in hell when I wear any Gemini attire, but I'd have less badges than I do now if I weren't getting all those girl items.

Point two I would agree with if there weren't things like accessories or paints or stickers in the scratches. I'd say any more than 2 would be a bust, but I can still swap them for badges.

Point three would be cool. We spend double the cash, so a chance at double the prize would be a nice surprise.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Petition to make SG Scratch accessories account bound!:

SG items were always intended to be bought with real life money. Acquiring SG in game is really just a pacifier.

While I completely agree that the price of buying SG is way overpriced, this statement is pretty inaccurate. It is entirely possible to farm the SG you need in game, since the Fallen Heroes scratch game out, which is around 2 and a half months now, I’ve spent 8,400SG on it so far, and all of that has been farmed in game, except for when I got near my first ticket and got impatient and spent $10 to get

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised how much I've been able to farm without purchasing SG. I've gotten 29 or 30 scratches off of Fallen Heroes and it's all been earned in-game.

@ApollosAmour said in Petition to make SG Scratch accessories account bound!:

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised how much I've been able to farm without purchasing SG. I've gotten 29 or 30 scratches off of Fallen Heroes and it's all been earned in-game.

Yeah it doesn’t seem much each day, but as long as you’re consistent it really adds up over weeks and months

Still, when 30 scratches gets you none of the, say, three items you want from an SG scratch set. Then it feels like months of effort gone completely to waste. 😛 Of course that's just how this particular system works and I'm not arguing it should be changed, but the ability to trade AC scratches is infinitely more compassionate for that.

Still, as a small gesture of niceness it would be nice if all the two-tickets-needed items only needed one from SG, or at least for the choice ticket to give two so it's not essentially giving half a prize for 40 scratches.

I'm fine with SG Scratches not being account-bound. But I'd really love it if Fresh Finds gives us double tickets because the shop itself only allows you to buy something once.

Although I must admit, if Fresh Finds allowed every item to be purchased twice, I would still not buy cosmetics twice, simply because they're really overpriced.

@Miraglyth said in Petition to make SG Scratch accessories account bound!:

Still, when 30 scratches gets you none of the, say, three items you want from an SG scratch set. Then it feels like months of effort gone completely to waste. 😛 Of course that's just how this particular system works and I'm not arguing it should be changed, but the ability to trade AC scratches is infinitely more compassionate for that.

Still, as a small gesture of niceness it would be nice if all the two-tickets-needed items only needed one from SG, or at least for the choice ticket to give two so it's not essentially giving half a prize for 40 scratches.

Yeah the system can be a pain, and it would be a lot nicer if you could trade or sell them, but alas it’s not to be. Would be great if you did only need 1 per account, but like I said earlier I’m prettt sure originally you needed 1 for each char, so needing 2 for account wide is already a big improvement, and it also means they are unlikely to change it again

On JP i buy SG costume for 3 sub-characters every single day, so thats give me 30sg per day without fail.

@Miraglyth said in Petition to make SG Scratch accessories account bound!:

Of course that's just how this particular system works and I'm not arguing it should be changed, but the ability to trade AC scratches is infinitely more compassionate for that.

Yeah the system can be a pain, and it would be a lot nicer if you could trade or sell them, but alas it’s not to be.

To be absolutely clear and avoid the kind of wild misinterpretation I've had to put up with a little on Twitter lately, I have not asked for SG scratch stuff to be tradable.

Would be great if you did only need 1 per account, but like I said earlier I’m prettt sure originally you needed 1 for each char, so needing 2 for account wide is already a big improvement, and it also means they are unlikely to change it again

That is how it used to work yes. I used to have the page that detailed the update, which said it also worked in the past. Basically any account with an accessory, paint etc on two different characters prior to the update also earned the full account unlock. I can't quickly find that now but I'm finding social media posts from November 2017 saying "they changed it a while back" so it's been a couple of years.

As for whether it's likely, I think the amount of time that has passed between then and now and the possibility of both replacement content provisions and appealing to new and returning players for New Genesis means this is more likely in the coming months than it once was. And with recent events like the Steam celebration understanding the need to give two of each accessory, hairstyle etc it seems to be an idea they're warming to.

Oh that would be nice. I got lucky with the one SC scratch thing I wanted but it’s a shame I can’t use it on my alts unless I miraculously get it again.

I’d really like the option to buy Fresh Finds items more than once. A hair ribbon was sold recently that would look sweet with all of my characters but only my main can use it. I don’t understand why there’s even a restriction in place for buying more than one that’s bound to your account.

@Milk Yeah, the one-time FFS purchase is really lame. I'm sure there's some reason why it's limited to one, but raising it to two would really be nice for people with multiple characters.

If anything, I think the fact that bound to character consumables were changed from the JP version (Needing 1 item for every single character) is a strong indication that Sega NA is aware of how exploitative that system is, or that NA markets are decidedly different. The tolerance for these types of systems is far lower.

To me, at least, it makes sense to go a bit further in the direction they were already going versus expecting the implementation of something that never existed in the first place.

I do not believe that NA will change something so drastic if JP does not change