Ship Transfer and Maintenance

@Kurumi-Tokisaki To be fair that's how it already is and the whole reason I'm transferring ships is because there are items on one ship that are cheaper and more readily available than the one I'm currently on which has a highly marked up price.

@NotWhoUThink said in Ship Transfer and Maintenance:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki To be fair that's how it already is and the whole reason I'm transferring ships is because there are items on one ship that are cheaper and more readily available than the one I'm currently on which has a highly marked up price.

Then wait your 2 weeks, this is exactly why there's such a delay.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I'm not saying I can't wait two week for a non guaranteed transfer but rather hoping it can be cut down to one week instead which is totally possible.

@NotWhoUThink said in Ship Transfer and Maintenance:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I'm not saying I can't wait two week for a non guaranteed transfer but rather hoping it can be cut down to one week instead which is totally possible.

No. It encourages the type of behavior you yourself just admitted to doing. A Ship transfer should be PERMANENT, You aren't meant to flip flop back and forth, therefore 2 weeks to say goodbye to everyone is plenty and not too long.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I don't plan to resell the items I buy unless I get multiple copies from a scratch ticket. All I'm doing is just to get items from a scratch ticket that likely won't return and the Steam version missed out on just before releasing which was a collab from a game series I really love (Valkyria Chronicles).

To be fair if they got the money to blow on AC to jump back and forth I'd say let them. Our economies are already hurting due to RMT/Bots/Xbox issue/etc. If anything make the ship transfer quicker but put a cooldown on it.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Like I said I think 1 week would be good and wouldn't really affect too much.