Solo uq

Not getting the back from solo. I was lucky the two first runs and got arms and legs. Numerous runs later and I’m getting jack, alliance rare 250% + 100 % tri. It’s an ugly fight for me ra/hu good geared. I been using the hp drink and 100 deff food. I struggle with breaking them parts. Is there a specific part for the back unit? Tips on pa to upload to break said part, and in general best it in time for S rank. It’s all about survival for me, and going shifta drink/atk food I get 1 shooted to much. best time is 7 min left.

All PD units are main body drops, loot tables for parts are all empty (so you don't get any extra drops at all for breaking them).

The standard strat that requires decent damage output is:

• break parts until PD releases bits;
  • break one part and whale on it until the phase transition;
  • break bits;
  • whale on the core;
  • congrats, you skipped phase 2 in its entirety.

If your damage is not high or consistent enough to pull it off, your options are either breaking parts simply for sake of revealing the core, or breaking one part on one of the sides and attacking it until it goes away - no real way to tell which strat to apply when except for experimenting.

For Ra/Hu specifically Positron Blast + Hunter Physique while sitting to the side is extremely destructive, just make sure to pay attention to the cooldown, mate supply and purple balls

You probably got luckier than most if you saw units drop off of your first two fights, and are just feeling the normal drop chances now. I did the fight six times for my union set and saw one ozfe drop, if you look at the Item Log for the UQ while it's up I assume the drop chances are still super low.

Thanks for reply, positron blast eh? I’m a little confused when phase 2 is. Any YouTube clip to recommend to give a little more insight?

@Akonyl said in Solo uq:

You probably got luckier than most if you saw units drop off of your first two fights, and are just feeling the normal drop chances now. I did the fight six times for my union set and saw one ozfe drop, if you look at the Item Log for the UQ while it's up I assume the drop chances are still super low.

Yes I suppose hehe 🙂 still thinking S rank give higher dropchanse?

Here's a good run from NA and a perfect run from JP (UH version has 4 times the HP). "Phase 2" is when the sky changes and you'd normally have to deal with 3 parts at once instead of 2. In NA vid the player doesn't manage to break the bits in time to reveal the core, but you can still see that PD only spends a few seconds in the 3-part mode before revealing main body

Thank you, great vids. I learn some new tricks, cant wait to try them out in action.