[Character Creation] Fixing Torso length?

This has been something on my mind since Closed Beta and I have looked up videos for character creation and none really touch on it... Is there anyway to shorten the torso length on a female newman? I tried making her short.. torso stays long.. I made her tall....the torso got even longer. It's awkward to me how long their stomach area is. I figure I am maybe missing something or not doing the right slider?

Oh god - flash backs to, "if you censor it, it will fail."

I know that some of the menus have an advanced options section. Perhaps what you're looking for is just buried deeper in the menus?

I was in the advanced, I am praying someone knows some mixture of sliders to fix it.

Try the slider for leg legth?

I will again, that is what I did last time and it didn't change the torso. Is the long torso thing just something everyone has?

Hip slider and leg length slider changes the torso size.

Hmm on open beta I will try all those sliders again! does the base body shape you picked matter?

@SpookyOh said in [Character Creation] Fixing Torso length?:

Hmm on open beta I will try all those sliders again! does the base body shape you picked matter?

No. They are a collection of edits done with one slider instead of doing them all separately.