Mission Pass no longer exclusive to PSO2 Global

MissionPass-768x432.jpg

Announced in the latest PSO2 Station, the Mission Pass system which was introduced in PSO2 Global will be implemented into the Japanese version.

The only good thing from NA, isn't exclusive anymore, and it cost 100SG only. Pso2 JP is making me play for the seventh year

Well... I didn't like the mission pass on global since it made tradeable AC/FUN scratch items untradeable, but at least the mission pass recycle shop on JP have very useful things. It's known that it's coming since people already found the files for it on JP client.

More news for NGS will be announced at TGS 9/25

@HarmlessSyan I mean to be fair... the JP client also has all the stuff from the SEA and TW version which are unused such as Facebook Login and so on; its the result of all regional versions being compiled from the same codebase.

There was no way of knowing whether the Mission Pass data was simply leftover from the GL client or was planned to release at a later point.

I’m more interested in the luster class being released this mid sept.

..Well, it's their game, they can do what they want I guess.

Mission Pass is great and a good value proposition compared to scratches and Fresh Finds. Without seeing the players' response I hope they're meeting this one with positivity.

Only 100 SG instead of 200? Huh. I guess if it's included as a Premium bonus there too, that's a cost parity for the players that support the game via effective subscription.

I'm more interested in knowing if they'll release 2.5 seasons exclusively on PS4 and only then allow PC to start getting mission pass content, before spending the next 4 months giving PC half of one of the seasons they missed through some garbage sacrifice mechanic. HINT HINT maybe it's time Global did more to fix that legacy mess...

I wonder if they might get Fresh Finds next. JP players might not like that idea so much.

@Miraglyth JP already have Fresh Finds years ago, but it's called Treasure Shop and is handle by a NPC named Shirona. But there some slight changes from Shirona to FF: shirona have a lot of more items per day to sell, even items to buy with meseta, but shirona never sold a trigger by meseta unlike FF do (thats why NA probably never get solo trigger to purchase with badges, instead they probably start appearing on FF to buy with meseta). Shirona sells class cubes/bonus keys/grind&affix support items even with meseta.

So they have something that's actually different.

Only issue I've had with mission pass is it has contained the same crap tier non cosmetics since launch. I'd hope they would revamp it a bit, giving us better ability capsules, 100%+ Tris, 250 RDRs, etc. Unfortunately some of the stuff just isn't that good. Cosmetics are a hit or miss as well but I'd hope for at least better consumables

@Miraglyth Also you can Reset the treasure shop by paying SG.

Can't wait for people to get outraged by the 100 sg price point when we don't even know whats in the JP mission pass yet fully.

Don't see anything wrong with JP getting it, hell I've seen people on JP twitter saying they'd like something like this.

@Theuberclips said in Mission Pass no longer exclusive to PSO2 Global:

Can't wait for people to get outraged by the 100 sg price point when we don't even know whats in the JP mission pass yet fully.

Don't see anything wrong with JP getting it, hell I've seen people on JP twitter saying they'd like something like this.

It's already on bumped: tokyo rainbow key, tokyo gold key, class cube, weapon form pass, affix success (probably 45%-50%), triboost 125%-150% etc etc

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/What-is-Mission-Pass.jpg

On Mission Badge Recycle Shop: Special Ability Astral Soul, Special Ability Ether Factor, Special Ability Mana Reverie, Sage Crest, Cobalt Medal, Gold Prize Medal, Weapons Badge 2020, Grind Cap +1

Mission Pass functionality was datamined a while back, it just wasn't enabled yet.

@LordCloudStrife said in Mission Pass no longer exclusive to PSO2 Global:

@Theuberclips said in Mission Pass no longer exclusive to PSO2 Global:

It's already on bumped: tokyo rainbow key, tokyo gold key, class cube, weapon form pass, affix success (probably 45%-50%), triboost 125%-150% etc etc

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/What-is-Mission-Pass.jpg

On Mission Badge Recycle Shop: Special Ability Astral Soul, Special Ability Ether Factor, Special Ability Mana Reverie, Sage Crest, Cobalt Medal, Gold Prize Medal, Weapons Badge 2020, Grind Cap +1

Ideally, our Mission Pass will be updated on par with this version. Just need some patience.