I bought some items in the ac shop but they didn't arrive

I have already sent 2 tickets but without receiving an answer I bought the ac with which I made 2 scratches of 12 I received everything then I took some items in the ac shop (60 day premium 1 mag total reset a drop boost 400%) but I did not get it gave me an error and after logging back the acs disappeared but not even the shadow of the items even if the purchase marks me in the history purchase I do not have them I checked everywhere but nothing

Many people are having this issue currently. I'm just about reaching 1 month out since buying Premium and not receiving it. Happened to me like it did to you; I bought Premium, game crashed with an error, now it's in my purchase history but no Premium Pass has been given.

All we can do is wait. There's no official acknowledgement of the problem yet.

You can tag them as much, as you want, they don't do shit, because they don't give a damn if you have this problem. @Amarantamin You're not the only one, that got scammed by Sega and the support team. Currently a lot of people having issues and none of us are getting replies, GM's remain especially silent and act, like these threats don't exist.

@PandaBURRR said in I bought some items in the ac shop but they didn't arrive:

You can tag them as much, as you want, they don't do shit, because they don't give a damn if you have this problem. @Amarantamin You're not the only one, that got scammed by Sega and the support team. Currently a lot of people having issues and none of us are getting replies, GM's remain especially silent and act, like these threats don't exist.

GMs are not the support for this game. They can not provide you help with this issue, this is true of nearly any forum. You need to submit a support ticket and wait like everyone else.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki i send 2 ticket in 2 week but 0 response..

My ticket has been open for 3,5 weeks at this point. I heard some people on the steam forums and on reddit waiting up to 8 weeks, before they even got ANY response and then they pretty much said, theres nothing they can do. So really don't get your hopes up to high. @Tanya-von-Degurechaff

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Their job would be communicating with the playerbase, especially in cases like that, which REALLY angers people. Remaining silent, even if they can't do anything, is just fueling the fire, for a good reason as well. The lack of communication is what gets people really mad, so the GM's are also the ones to blame for this.

I did get a GM who took the time to get the Support team to respond. Unfortunately all the Support team did was tell me that it's "complicated" and they need more time. No further updates or response since.