I noticed the Spam filter is being updated. Have others noticed a reduction is spam popups?

I personally have seen reduced bot spamming, despite still seeing them their numbers have definitely been reduced and the ones that remain are saying nothing.

has anyone else noticed this as well?

Wont last, the people behind the bots will get more and more clever with getting around each method SEGA implements. RMT vs devs is a never ending battle of cleverness.

Not really. I still blacklisted 3-4 today on Ship 4. 😞

it didn't reduce the quantity of spam they do but the number of bots is smaller now also because is less channels than it was before is much easier to track down the bots

@Jamesmor said in I noticed the Spam filter is being updated. Have others noticed a reduction is spam popups?:

it didn't reduce the quantity of spam they do but the number of bots is smaller now also because is less channels than it was before is much easier to track down the bots

Maybe it's a tweaker thing then, because I went to B 1, 2 and 7 and only found one spam bot getting thru.

I didn't see one til i got transferred to b-42. And there was only one. Carry on the good work sega. 🙂

Ship 2 player here and gotta say I have seen a major reduction in spam bots with only 1-3 a day which is good for a large ship like that.

I haven't seen them lately on Ship 1 but then again I haven't been playing much lately due to being too tired from work. Still it's nice to walk around without seeing the spam.

Ship 3 noticing the spam are responding to something we cannot see.

They also move through walls and stuff. Also whatever was implemented made the screen a weird shade more strained. I think the games physics are hurt by this.

Just a normal Xbox one.