How long will the Sonic Collaboration Edition (Founders pack) be available?

Hi,

I was just wondering how long will the newly announced Sonic Collaboration Edition founders pack be available for, and will we be able to purchase it through the PSO2 website or will it be through the xbox/microsoft store only?

Thanks for the help! Really looking forward to playing PSO2.

I had the same question. I want to get it but I'm not sure if I can afford it right this second.

It looks like it's mostly costume items, and a bit of premium. So, how long do unique costumes usually go on sale for, veterans?

What will the Canadian price be?.

@Seedenator said in How long will the Sonic Collaboration Edition (Founders pack) be available?:

It looks like it's mostly costume items, and a bit of premium. So, how long do unique costumes usually go on sale for, veterans?

PSO2JP tends to have special crossover events where you buy real-world items and get in-game items. Ramen, bottled water, etc.

There aren't too many things like this though, let alone any I can think of off the top of my head.

You have to remember, JP and NA players are distinctly different, in play style, and spending pattern. And this is probably SEGA's best attempt to find a way to monetize NA audiences.

Unfortunately, we don't really have a lot of data points to reference for this type of sale.

Generally though, when PSO2 puts things on sale in the market, such as crossover scratch events, or something of the like [the closest thing I can think of to being similar] thats for about 3 months.

But sales? Sales in PSO2JP only last about a week, maybe two, max.

So really, there's no way to tell.

My personal gamble though? We'll have probably about a month to get this.

Any other veterans wanna chime in?

@MachineQueen up until the "full game" is released would be my educated guess.

They likely aren't confirming the timeline because that would lead to the bees articles saying the full release date is confirmed.

So available until "Spring 2020!"

@MachineQueen Yeah, they want us to buy soon, and we want to buy soon. It's really a nice kind of confluence.

I am really liking the community here so far, I played PSU but never really got past playing solo, kind of regretting that now.

I'm guessing after this pack, there will be some kind of full launch pack. Which I'll also buy regardless haha.

I want this pack too but i cant buy it this month. Do you think it will be still available in april? Thank you.

I hope so, have the same problem 🦆