Let's protect the Rappies.

I deleted the first post, people are too sensible and moralist, I can't even joke.

I ask the moderators to close or delete the thread 🙂

well, we DO now live in an era where "fun" can be considered a crime, we're not allowed to tell jokes, AND if you live in the UK people can cal the police on you for committing thought crimes on social media.

I do feel bad having to beat them up, but they're just as important to the series as Chocobos are to Final Fantasy.

Think of it this way: they're not real creatures, you're just hitting a fictional mob made of pixels. Cute as they are, they don't exist.

@Lemon-Sama said in Let's protect the Rappies.:

I do feel bad having to beat them up, but they're just as important to the series as Chocobos are to Final Fantasy.

Think of it this way: they're not real creatures, you're just hitting a fictional mob made of pixels. Cute as they are, they don't exist.

that is the truth for all of this games censorship except for things like that "slave weapon" stuff. but that's different as that's the changing of words and not character models.

Welcome to 2020, this year can be blown into smithereens for all I care.

But I lol'd. And I have a suggestion: Change Rappy and Nyaus place and we won't even feel sorry for that stupid cat 😄

SJWs on the PSO2 forum:

download.jpg