Let's protect the Rappies.

This post is deleted!

With a thread like this, I feel you are going to lose all sympathy from the fence sitters that don't care one way or another if they keep or remove the censorship

@HarmlessSyan I probably gave my account the final blow. I expect a ban. But I don't care, I just want to make it clear that this is a ridiculous situation, I have never seen worse situations than this in the past.

I didn't expect this kind of thread XD I got the message

@Michelle said in Let's protect the Rappies.:

@HarmlessSyan I probably gave my account the final blow. I expect a ban. But I don't care, I just want to make it clear that this is a ridiculous situation, I have never seen worse situations than this in the past.

I guess you don’t remember 4kids then. πŸ˜„

#RappiesLivesMatter

To be fair, no Rappies are being killed in the game. They get an ass-whooping and run away. :3

@kztm said in Let's protect the Rappies.:

To be fair, no Rappies are being killed in the game. They get an ass-whooping and run away. :3

B-B-But they are bullied, so it's even worse!!!!

This post is deleted!

@Michelle Rappies can transcend time and spce. It is therefore logical to assume that they actually like it and think of it as the ARKS playing with them, otherwise they wouldn't have kept coming back for more. :3

@Moei said in Let's protect the Rappies.:

This is rediculous. I can understand your frustration, but this is probably going to get you banned.

I have the same rights as those who complained about the Slave Weapons. If I get banned I don't care.

@kztm said in Let's protect the Rappies.:

Rappies can transcend time and spce. It is therefore logical to assume that they actually like it and think of it as the ARKS playing with them, otherwise they wouldn't have kept coming back for more.

But I clearly hear that they scream in pain when they are beaten, aren't they masochists? In that case, I am outraged that SEGA promotes masochism. πŸ˜‚

@Michelle said in Let's protect the Rappies.:

But I clearly hear that they scream in pain when they are beaten, aren't they masochists? In that case, I am outraged that SEGA promotes masochism.

How would you know those are screams of pain if you're not a Rappy? Maybe it's like humans screaming in jet coasters. πŸ˜„

What the hell is this hahahahahahah 10/10

Interesting post...

I would be for making the field Rappies appear very aggressive and combative, though I would never go as far as to expect the majority of the fanbase to be for going full Vegetarian/Vegan/PETA in a video game.. I'll ignore them if I don't wanna fight them that badly.