The Ophistia/Austere Series

With the names of the Austere weapons being Ophistia on Global, I feel that the units should share a similar naming scheme instead of being direct katakana translations.

Back could be Ophstelios instead of Ofzeterious

Arm could be Ophsende instead of Ofzende

And Legs could be Ophsetology instead of Ofzetorogie

These just look more fluid compared to the direct katakana translations and I hope other people aggree.

I don't know their JP names but I agree that if they were named to be obviously one series of items, then the Global version should do the same.

A lot of lore content has been cut away from this game in Global in the form of standardized item descriptions, it's about time the localization team show some integrity by presenting proper localizations.

I’d rather have my Ophistia 15 stars now please. 🥺 But I guess a proper naming of the units will do.

With the JP names, weapons have a prefix of "オフィスティア (ofisutia)", units have a prefix of "オフゼ (ofuze)". So English names having prefixes of Ophistia- and Ofze- don't look very strange to me.

Still using both "ph" and "f" might be considered as being inconsistent. Changing either to Ofistia- or Ophze-?