Needing help or advice from a former alliance that is harassing me still in and out of the game to make me quit

As of yesterday I was being harassed in and out of game to the point of stop playing PSO2 from one of the top alliances on ship 4, there leadership uses other players from other alliance or even within there own rank to harass others to quit then craft a narrative claiming the person being harassed is at fault by taking clips of things out of context to fit there narrative. I tried to report players for harassment but Sega isn't responding and I like the game but not how I am being treated and there lie is spreading to other Alliances to get me to keep my mouth shut and or quit the game.. Also if someone from the Dev team can respond as well I want to play the game but not what is going on...I had no other option but to make it public for others to see but they already told other players and alliances what had happened as well and I am being harassed and bullied into silence and being forced into quitting the game outside the game as well!!

this has been going on for weeks i need help

u could transfer u char or chars to a other ship with the next mainteance, u could rename u char that ppl dont reconize u anymore, u could blacklist them or mentaly ignore them u could even start from new with a new account u have enaugh opptions so good luck with whatever u decide to do

I black listed them all and everything else I could do possible but I have a character on another ship to scout around and my name has been passed around to the other ship my other character is on as well. They were telling players from other ships to avoid me as well and they can see my player ID and know to avoid it. that is why I am asking for Sega to step and and lay the law down on them for the harassment. I am not bothering them at all and Sega does need to step in and do something..

Simply report and ignore them. If they aren't banned then whatever "harassing" they're doing isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

If you don't mind paying for a ship transfer, I'll invite you. I'm on Ship 3 and my ign is the same as my forum name.

That said, if there's more to this story than you're saying here and the entire story reveals you were being a bad boy, I may possibly kick you. We certainly won't harass you even if you get the boot, just being transparent.

Either way, you'd be away from Ship 4 and Ship 3 is a pretty relaxed server.

Pay to change your Name/ID.

Transfer.

@Oldwargoat39 There are numerous options in game. You also say they are harassing you out of the game. How? If it's on Xbox Live, report them. If it's on a social media, or something else?

This is precisely why I came to shipe 3 in the first place. Everyone has posted numerous steps that you can take to alleviate this.

The first thing you need to do is get a screen capture of what is going on : ( On pc press ---> PRNT SCRN to take a snapshot), ( If you are using the Xbox game bar that same option is in the top left corner.)

Then submit a ticket. If you have yet to find resolution and the problem persists, you can pay a small amount of AC and change your player name. Also, for just 300 AC you can also request a Ship transfer to another. It's really up to you.

@DDDDLife said in Needing help or advice from a former alliance that is harassing me still in and out of the game to make me quit:

This is precisely why I came to shipe 3 in the first place. Everyone has posted numerous steps that you can take to alleviate this.

The first thing you need to do is get a screen capture of what is going on : ( On pc press ---> PRNT SCRN to take a snapshot), ( If you are using the Xbox game bar that same option is in the top left corner.)

Then submit a ticket. If you have yet to find resolution and the problem persists, you can pay a small amount of AC and change your player name. Also, for just 300 AC you can also request a Ship transfer to another. It's really up to you.

3000 AC is not a small amount, LOL. $30 for name change.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Needing help or advice from a former alliance that is harassing me still in and out of the game to make me quit:

@DDDDLife said in Needing help or advice from a former alliance that is harassing me still in and out of the game to make me quit:

LOL, sorry, i wasn't aware of the actual cost, Nevertheless the options still exist.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Needing help or advice from a former alliance that is harassing me still in and out of the game to make me quit:

LOL, sorry, i wasn't aware of the actual cost, Nevertheless the options still exist.

Its 1500 AC actually for a name change.

@Thedovahmon

Character name is 1500 AC, player name is 3000 AC. Both absurdly overpriced.

@Yin While I agree about the price, you also have to consider that @Oldwargoat39 is being harassed constantly. It might be a costly price, but if it can bring him a peaceful and quiet time playing the game free of all the lies said about him, it can be worth it.

@Oldwargoat39 I'd suggest to first go for a ship transfer, and when that's done then go for a character name and player name change. And also before doing all that make sure that none of those people harassing you can see you online if you're on xbox live (either from the xbox console or windows store version). Check out if people are following your account while not being on your friend list, and remove them all just to be sure. If you're on Steam, not sure how that works, but I'm sure it's something similar so check that out. Also can you explain to us how they are also harassing you outside the game? I'm guessing it's on some forums or twitter or something like that?