If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

And just how am I wrong? Please explain because so far youve proven nothing

🤦 Your original quote "No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though"

This is incorrect, you had to follow up with - Im going from what ive seen in all these threads.

I'm also glad you have went through every single one of these threads.

Yeah thats something most people do when they make a claim...you know they back it up with something? Is that so taboo? Also you have no clue whether ive been through them or not, though once again I never even said that I have. All I said was "from what ive seen". So youre STILL injecting, something you guys do alot of.

What do you mean "you guys"? I'm using your exact wording, I'm sorry it bothers you?

"No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though"

"Im going from what ive seen in all these threads."

And? Once again you have no idea what I have an havent seen here. So whats your point?

@ApollosAmour Well public or not, I've seen some psychos on Twitter, try to use those open accounts as a means of attacking someone on a personal level to get them fired, most of the time over non issues, or twisted words, because of a personal vendetta. Not saying you are, it's just Ive seen some horrible people on those social media sites, most of whom migrated from Tumblr when it had it's adult content purge. And you may have just given them ideas, if they haven't thought of doing that already. Considering those that kept getting re-banned kept making alt accounts for a vendetta of their own, it's not too far fetched.

Social media should stay out of conversations like this, for that reason alone. Its why I don't use any platform myself, as I've learned that my personal belief systems are often times hated by those that frequent those sites.

Edit: I am also independent of my thought. Just because I'm against censorship, doesn't mean I speak on behalf of others. It never has been my goal. Just because others share my opinion, doesn't mean we are just robots that copy one another. I saw your response to @Gamers-are-so-oppressed

What do you mean "you guys"? I'm using your exact wording, I'm sorry it bothers you?

And? Once again you have no idea what I have an havent seen here. So whats your point?

Kind of like the same thing you said a moment ago, "Dont put words in my mouth."

You are putting words in other poster's mouths....

No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though

You don't know what posters want. Practice what you preach etc.

Kind of like the same thing you said a moment ago, "Dont put words in my mouth."

You are putting words in other poster's mouths....

No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though

You don't know what posters want. Practice what you preach etc.

ohhhhh checkmate....Yeah no. You clearly arent traking once again. Youre grasping at straws and wasting my time.

I advise both of you to change topic, as it's not going anywhere, has devolved into indirect personal attacks @XenoBladeX37645 @Gamers-are-so-oppressed . Agree to disagree about words being put in others mouths, and move on.

ohhhhh checkmate....Yeah no. You clearly arent traking once again. Youre grasping at straws and wasting my time.

Whatever makes you feel better 🤷 , I'm not making you reply so sounds like you are wasting your own time.

@Anarchy-Marine I feel you. Regarding the topic, I've been asking people recently upset about the censorship these questions, "So you guys have all attempting contacting PSO2/SEGA/Whoever makes this decision through their support ticket system, through multiple social media outlets, and the forums is that correct? They still have not given out a statement?

Does this action of being constantly ignored make you still want to keep supporting the game? Do you all still actively play and spend money on the game even though they can't seem to find the time of day to listen to you or give you the closure you need?"

I've been getting some interesting results.

@Anarchy-Marine Don't worry, I'm not doing anything like that. Others have and have gotten banned for it, so I'm sure no one's tempted. For me, if someone really gives me bad vibes, I'd rather have that insight for myself. I've only done it on occasion and my suspicions were confirmed, but I didn't bring it here. I just avoided those people.

That's fair. I always assumed you were on the side of those that want the changes restored. I meant that Gamers has openly stated they don't side with either party and has been critical of both.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Don't forget filing a claim with the FTC lol

@ApollosAmour dumb stuff on both sides

https://forum.pso2.com/post/74271

can't quote cause locked thread, both sides are over dramatic

double post

@HarmlessSyan For sure. I think we all get too emotional, with some getting more emotional than others, leading to fights. Like you said, dumb stuff on both sides. I try my best to not get baited into that sort of stuff, but I'm only human lol

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

So you're pro censorship and don't want freedom of expression or to experience things the original developer intended?

To be fair, censorship is not always a bad thing. Remember when a bunch of children watched Pokemon and had seizures?

Lets not forget the episode where misty is bested By Team rocket because Even James, had a bigger chest that Misty Did xD. That episode was taken down soooo fast.. It was funny. xD

I see people talking about this stuff a lot and for awhile. I totally do not like censorship and was leaning towards the "all of the content" side then I saw what was in Episode 4 :T

@Clain said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

I see people talking about this stuff a lot and for awhile. I totally do not like censorship and was leaning towards the "all of the content" side then I saw what was in Episode 4 :T

All I can say here is you and even I might not like it but it is censorship in the end of the day and as said give them a leg they take a mile so this little censorship can become a lot bigger if not fought against now but in the end of the day it is your decision but personally for me I am fighting it.

@YagyuChan Yeah I do understand that approach. I don't like the contents of it either but I for sure don't want it to become something more in the future. Guess I'm a bit torn on it.