If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

@havox4 They won't be arrested, but can be asked to move further down the beach, or at least away from the person that They made feel uncomfortable. However, it should be noted, that said person who was made uncomfortable, could also just move. But this is supposedly a 15 year old we are talking about here, and the mature mentality needed for this, isn't always guaranteed to be present. But if those that were making said person start to feel uncomfortable, started following said 15 year old, it would have been wise to have the police around to begin with. Child abduction, or missing persons in general, is a major problem in America, as several of those cases, become cold, and are thus never solved.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Its wise to be cautious of everyone, but there is a difference between caution, and blind judgement towards someone whom you have never personally met, or will possibly never meet. And it has been stated by the GM's you don't know what they have gone through in life, and tacked on with what I just said, is reason enough to be wise to the fact that being Judgemental of others, will only ever result in you being judged in the same way.

If we were to bring bible quotes into this, Judge not lest ye be judged, for you shall be judged in the same manner that you have judged others. I might be a bit off with the quote, but even if you are an atheist, if you are a logical being, this quote, as well as several other good ones, make perfect sense, and are thusly good places for true morality.

Considering morality has been at the forefront of the entire argument, that judgemental nature I've seen by many on here, is very hypocritical.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Anarchy-Marine said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed If we want to go that route, lets bring psycological facts into this. Recent history has shown, especially in regards to Twitter hate mobs, those that created, and led the charge against someone, for being a type of person they hate, be it racist, sexist, or some kind of sexual deviant, have been themselves the very thing they supposedly hate. This in in stark contrast to normal people, that hate the sin, and not the sinner, and actively and quietly work to fix real issues.

Harvey Weinstein, for instance, was rightfully brought in for his crimes, but those in Hollywood, that had a platform to say something sooner, didn't, and only jumped onboard the hate train, when it became trendy. Asia Argento, a promint leader of the #MeToo movement, was accused of forcing herself on, and sleeping with a minor. She was immediately dragged through coals on this subject, as she had supposedly made a deal with the the 17 year old.

These accusations were backed by evidence submitted by Jimmy Bennett, the person in question, and the evidence had been found to be authentic. The whole thing quietly left the news, at least from what I saw, as I stopped watching every report on it, as it sickened me. I'm sure Hollywood has people like that all over though, considering how consistently accusations fly in.

That said, I never blindly back an accusation without something to back it up, as people have been wrongly charged, or even convicted on accusations alone in the past. That's why I don't like blanket terms being thrown around in these forums as a point of argument, because you have to handle people on the individual level. Because in this day, we have a new court, and it's the court of public opinion, where anyone can create a lynch mob based on accusations alone, and force someone off of Twitter, or convince people, that suicide is their only escape, as people have had entire carers ended, based on accusations from Twitter users, alone.

That type of thing sickens me to no end.

I would not say to blindly accuse anyone of such a thing as well, but also on the flip side, saying you know everyone's intentions just because they are on the same side as you is plan idiotic.

When did I say I know their intentions because they are on my side? Please quote where I said that.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in [If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the

Im going from what ive seen in all these threads. No one has said they want to look at girls that way. Youre a troll, why are you even speaking to me rn? Your name n tag says it all

They may not have said it, but their social media certainly did.

@Anarchy-Marine I'm in agreement there, I never said I knew what posters want or don't want. I also don't expect anyone to outright say their true intentions if they believe they will get backlash for it. Simple as that.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

When did I say I know their intentions because they are on my side? Please quote where I said that.

"No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though" Oh I guess you are right, it was a general blanket comment. Professor X would be jealous of your abilities. Seriously though you should probably edit that post.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Anarchy-Marine I'm in agreement there, I never said I knew what posters want or don't want. I also don't expect anyone to outright say their true intentions if they believe they will get backlash for it. Simple as that.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

"No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though" Oh I guess you are right, it was a general blanket comment. Professor X would be jealous of your abilities. Seriously though you should probably edit that post.

Dont put words in my mouth. I never said I believed that simply because they were on my side. And im not editing anything because i stand by what i said.

@ApollosAmour Who is they? And are you going around stalking peoples socials looking for ammo to use here?

Dont put words in my mouth. I never said I believed that simply because they were on my side. And im not editing anything because i stand by what i said.

Nothing wrong with being wrong 🤷

Nothing wrong with being wrong 🤷

And just how am I wrong? Please explain because so far youve proven nothing

@XenoBladeX37645 I'm not naming anyone, but nothing's stopping you from googling people. Posting it as fodder here is ban-worthy, but if anything it gives you a better idea of who you're talking to.

🤦 Your original quote "No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though"

This is incorrect, you had to follow up with - Im going from what ive seen in all these threads.

I'm also glad you have went through every single one of these threads.

Should just drop the topic of right or wrong here, as it's moot, as you both said what needed to be said.

And @ApollosAmour, that's a bit off if you ask me. You shouldn't have to go onto people's social media accounts to win an argument, or debate. That's a bit sketchy.

@Anarchy-Marine I don't post anything here. I'm not the type to throw anything in anyone's faces (unless it's something they've posted themselves and it's relevant to the convo). But I will say that if someone gives me weird vibes, I do sometimes look up their username and I've seen some really bad things. But as long as it's all public and I'm not posting it, I don't see any harm in it.

This is incorrect, you had to follow up with - Im going from what ive seen in all these threads.

Yeah thats something most people do when they make a claim...you know they back it up with something? Is that so taboo? Also you have no clue whether ive been through them or not, though once again I never even said that I have. All I said was "from what ive seen". So youre STILL injecting, something you guys do alot of.

Yeah thats something most people do when they make a claim...you know they back it up with something? Is that so taboo? Also you have no clue whether ive been through them or not, though once again I never even said that I have. All I said was "from what ive seen". So youre STILL injecting, something you guys do alot of.

What do you mean "you guys"? I'm using your exact wording, I'm sorry it bothers you?

"No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though"

"Im going from what ive seen in all these threads."

Just to throw it out there, I haven't seen @Gamers-are-so-oppressed taking any sides so far. They've been critical of everyone to some degree lmao It's nice to have someone independent in the threads though.