If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

So youve never checked someone about falsely accusing someone of being a pedo is what youre telling me. And the reason for that (as you stated before) is because you agree. How in turn does that make you any better? All that means is you side with faulty logic

Also how do you know those "girls" were actual girls in said header? Looks dont dictate what a child is as ive said numerous times here. And how exactly do you expect people to call that out when we arent the ones searching for peoples social medias? Thats you doing that. Youre the only one ive seen who cares enough to do that

I don't know that it's false, but I do know it has some merit. Look back, I said that it doesn't save me from being lumped in with people making the accusations since I don't call it out. But I'm fine with that.

True, a group of pre-pubescent girls could be 1,000 years old. Seriously, why is that even an argument? If they have the bodies and faces of children, a backstory won't change that.

It was posted here, in one of your guys' threads. Some people have even referenced it, so it was seen. But then, like now, defending the guy was more important. Someone else posted that, so it's not just me.

@Combat-Lobster said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@jimpjorps said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

I think we could just solve this problem by making all characters, PCs and NPCs included, 6 feet tall. Easy compromise solution.

Heck yeah! And make em buff too!

PSO2 Titan edition 😹

@Redex said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Combat-Lobster said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@jimpjorps said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

I think we could just solve this problem by making all characters, PCs and NPCs included, 6 feet tall. Easy compromise solution.

Heck yeah! And make em buff too!

PSO2 Titan edition 😹

The future of ARKS is within our grasp!

alt text

Thank you for the nightmare fuel,

I better start attending the gym.

haha.

@ApollosAmour said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

So youve never checked someone about falsely accusing someone of being a pedo is what youre telling me. And the reason for that (as you stated before) is because you agree. How in turn does that make you any better? All that means is you side with faulty logic

Also how do you know those "girls" were actual girls in said header? Looks dont dictate what a child is as ive said numerous times here. And how exactly do you expect people to call that out when we arent the ones searching for peoples social medias? Thats you doing that. Youre the only one ive seen who cares enough to do that

I don't know that it's false, but I do know it has some merit. Look back, I said that it doesn't save me from being lumped in with people making the accusations since I don't call it out. But I'm fine with that.

True, a group of pre-pubescent girls could be 1,000 years old. Seriously, why is that even an argument? If they have the bodies and faces of children, a backstory won't change that.

It was posted here, in one of your guys' threads. Some people have even referenced it, so it was seen. But then, like now, defending the guy was more important. Someone else posted that, so it's not just me.

How can you know it has merit? Because at that point youre picking n choosing. Why is it an argument? Because context matters. You can fight that all you want. Your true colors are bleeding. Also where did I say I defend him? I simply stated what could be the case. Providing a different context doesnt equal a defense.

@Redex I dont exactly know why youre speaking to me. I never asked for a full description. So maybe read before you speak. Also the original topic is someone complaining that if he doesnt get his way he'll leave the game. Stay in your lane please

@XenoBladeX37645

Because we're on a public forum primarily.

Yes it is, and it's a reflection of the conversation pertaining to the topic as there are others that would follow in doing so as well if reversing localization were to happen.

@Redex said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@XenoBladeX37645

Because we're on a public forum primarily.

Yes it is, and it's a reflection of the conversation pertaining to the topic as there are others that would follow in doing so as well if reversing localization were to happen.

Again, stay in your lane please

@XenoBladeX37645

Road looks pretty clear to me..

I was going to brush off the ignorant question but you felt the need to question Apollos answer, you were implying he was in some way lying about what he said, like you needed credential to believe it..

That on point enough for you?

@XenoBladeX37645

Road looks pretty clear to me..

I was going to brush off the ignorant question but you felt the need to question Apollos answer, you were implying he was in some way lying about what he said, like you needed credential to believe it..

That on point enough for you?

My question wasnt ignorant at all n was quite valid. Context matters and if said character is of age you cant claim the person is a pedo or rihtfully side with those who think so. Where did I say he was lying? Where did I imply he was lying? I didnt say he didnt see the photos, in fact I acknowledged that he did hence why I inquired further. If you want to make claims be prepared to back them up. Simple as that.

Your line of thinking is 100% why I said stay in your lane

@XenoBladeX37645

There are some captain obvious details you've skimmed over in his responses if your going off needing to know age and so on for the technicality factor in an otherwise closed case. I termed it as ignorant because it struck me as a bit of an ignorant question.

If you need to double-check the guy how much did you actually believe him? Anyhow..

I'm not looking to argue with you over how I interpreted things.

We're on the same highway, just saying.

@XenoBladeX37645

There are some captain obvious details you've skimmed over in his responses if your going off needing to know age and so on for the technicality factor in an otherwise closed case. I termed it as ignorant because it struck me as a bit of an ignorant question.

If you need to double-check the guy how much did you actually believe him? Anyhow..

I'm not looking to argue with you over how I interpreted things.

We're on the same highway, just saying.

If youre gonna make claims like that there needs to be proof. Period. I dont care to argue with you further. You have said nothing of value here

@XenoBladeX37645

We're not gonna play the numbers game, not right now.. (we'd clearly argue)

If you don't care to argue further as well then that is cool but attempting to invalidate me by saying so simply because you feel it is the case isn't really necessary.

@ApollosAmour said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Miraglyth said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

If someone is not something bad, they have the right to not be called that thing in the first place. You continue to avoid this point. Why are you refusing to criticise those who are being rude to others?

ultimately the presumption of wrongdoing is wrong on any level.

Do you know that no one is a bad person, or are you going with your gut like those making the accusations?

The existence of bad people does not give anyone the ability to cherry-pick when they can disregard the presumption of innocence.

I could criticize those making the accusations, but if I don't really disagree with their sentiments, then why would I?

You think people making baseless accusations and generally being uncivil to one another on an internet forum as a vehicle to "win" a discussion is fair because you agree with them on the discussion topic.

I hope you understand now how I can have no position on the topic yet still take issue with your approach to this discussion.

Just so everyone can see what the many threads and bans have been over...

This is it. Yep.

l6SiHor.png