If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Pookie said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

So...censorship is about control? 😕

I am only Fifteen, but whenever I go out swimming at the beach, I always get these old guys looking at me weird....even though I wear a modest one piece. 😞

Is that what some of these posters want? To look at girls my age weird like that? 😰

No that isnt what posters want. Nice bait though

Do you know what all posters want now?

@Pookie said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

I am only Fifteen, but whenever I go out swimming at the beach, I always get these old guys looking at me weird....even though I wear a modest one piece. 😞

Is that what some of these posters want? To look at girls my age weird like that? 😰

I don't want that and many don't want that we want the intended vision of the game as promised "ALL THE CONTENT"

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@XenoBladeX37645 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

Im going from what ive seen in all these threads. No one has said they want to look at girls that way. Youre a troll, why are you even speaking to me rn? Your name n tag says it all

@Pookie They would be staring at you regardless of what you are wearing. Those are real creeps, and someone you should be reporting if they themselves aren't there to swim. Because a logical person would ask why they are there.

This has to be bait of some kind, because censorship in media, has no bearing on some creeps actions in real life. Your one piece swimsuit, is no different than a bikini. It's swimwear, and isn't inherently sexual. The human mind is what makes something sexual, and that would be dependant upon individual perspective.

If someone sees you in that nature, than the issue is with them, not with the swimsuit, just as people seeing short characters, as sexualization of minors, is an issue with their perspective, not an issue with the short characters. It's basic logic.

@Anarchy-Marine said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Pookie They would be staring at you regardless of what you are wearing. Those are real creeps, and someone you should be reporting if they themselves aren't there to swim. Because a logical person would ask why they are there.

This has to be bait of some kind, because censorship in media, has no bearing on some creeps actions in real life. Your one piece swimsuit, is no different than a bikini. It's swimwear, and isn't inherently sexual. The human mind is what makes something sexual, and that would be dependant upon individual perspective.

If someone sees you in that nature, than the issue is with them, not with the swimsuit, just as people seeing short characters, as specialization of minors, is an issue with their perspective, not an issue with the short characters. It's basic logic.

This to the thousandth degree

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

Im going from what ive seen in all these threads. No one has said they want to look at girls that way. Youre a troll, why are you even speaking to me rn? Your name n tag says it all

How many people do you know that outright tell you they are into little boys and girls? I get you want to be bias but jeez ignorant too?

How many people do you know that outright tell you they are into little boys and girls? I get you want to be bias but jeez ignorant too?

You cant read..."IM GOING FROM WHAT IVE SEEN IN THESE THREADS". Does that not click with you? If im going from what ive seen how tf is that bias and ignorance? Thats the exact opposite.

You have to trolling at this point.

You cant read..."IM GOING FROM WHAT IVE SEEN IN THESE THREADS". Does that not click with you? If im going from what ive seen how tf is that bias and ignorance? Thats the exact opposite.

"No that isnt what posters want." - You do not know what posters want. You know what you want. "Based off what I've seen" could also work in regards to censorship but no one wants to hear that as we've seen by these multitude of threads.

"No that isnt what posters want." - You do not know what posters want. You know what you want. "Based off what I've seen" could also work in regards to censorship but no one wants to hear that as we've seen by these multitude of threads.

Correction. YOU dont want to hear that. I base what i said from what ive seen. Thats the only way you can take it. Until someone says thats what they want I have zero grounds to assume it as such. Hell many people have actively said that isnt what they want.

Not sure why you want to fight me on this but It must be because youre bored or something. May just block you soon cause this makes no sense

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed If we want to go that route, lets bring psycological facts into this. Recent history has shown, especially in regards to Twitter hate mobs, those that created, and led the charge against someone, for being a type of person they hate, be it racist, sexist, or some kind of sexual deviant, have been themselves the very thing they supposedly hate. This in in stark contrast to normal people, that hate the sin, and not the sinner, and actively and quietly work to fix real issues.

Harvey Weinstein, for instance, was rightfully brought in for his crimes, but those in Hollywood, that had a platform to say something sooner, didn't, and only jumped onboard the hate train, when it became trendy. Asia Argento, a promint leader of the #MeToo movement, was accused of forcing herself on, and sleeping with a minor. She was immediately dragged through coals on this subject, as she had supposedly made a deal with the then 17 year old.

These accusations were backed by evidence submitted by Jimmy Bennett, the person in question, and the evidence had been found to be authentic. The whole thing quietly left the news, at least from what I saw, as I stopped watching every report on it, as it sickened me. I'm sure Hollywood has people like that all over though, considering how consistently accusations fly in.

That said, I never blindly back an accusation without something to back it up, as people have been wrongly charged, or even convicted on accusations alone in the past. That's why I don't like blanket terms being thrown around in these forums as a point of argument, because you have to handle people on the individual level. Because in this day, we have a new court, and it's the court of public opinion, where anyone can create a lynch mob based on accusations alone, and force someone off of Twitter, or convince people, that suicide is their only escape, as people have had entire carers ended, based on accusations from Twitter users, alone.

That type of thing sickens me to no end.

Correction. YOU dont want to hear that. I base what i said from what ive seen. Thats the only way you can take it. Until someone says thats what they want I have zero grounds to assume it as such. Hell many people have actively said that isnt what they want.

Not sure why you want to fight me on this but It must be because youre bored or something. May just block you soon cause this makes no sense

There have been dozens of these threads with people saying "Well, based on what else I've seen censored" and no one accepts this answer. No one. They want it straight from Sega's mouth.

You may want to correct your original post then, instead of just a flat "No that isnt what posters want." since again, you have no actual idea 😊

@Anarchy-Marine said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed If we want to go that route, lets bring psycological facts into this. Recent history has shown, especially in regards to Twitter hate mobs, those that created, and led the charge against someone, for being a type of person they hate, be it racist, sexist, or some kind of sexual deviant, have been themselves the very thing they supposedly hate. This in in stark contrast to normal people, that hate the sin, and not the sinner, and actively and quietly work to fix real issues.

Harvey Weinstein, for instance, was rightfully brought in for his crimes, but those in Hollywood, that had a platform to say something sooner, didn't, and only jumped onboard the hate train, when it became trendy. Asia Argento, a promint leader of the #MeToo movement, was accused of forcing herself on, and sleeping with a minor. She was immediately dragged through coals on this subject, as she had supposedly made a deal with the the 17 year old.

These accusations were backed by evidence submitted by Jimmy Bennett, the person in question, and the evidence had been found to be authentic. The whole thing quietly left the news, at least from what I saw, as I stopped watching every report on it, as it sickened me. I'm sure Hollywood has people like that all over though, considering how consistently accusations fly in.

That said, I never blindly back an accusation without something to back it up, as people have been wrongly charged, or even convicted on accusations alone in the past. That's why I don't like blanket terms being thrown around in these forums as a point of argument, because you have to handle people on the individual level. Because in this day, we have a new court, and it's the court of public opinion, where anyone can create a lynch mob based on accusations alone, and force someone off of Twitter, or convince people, that suicide is their only escape, as people have had entire carers ended, based on accusations from Twitter users, alone.

That type of thing sickens me to no end.

I would not say to blindly accuse anyone of such a thing as well, but also on the flip side, saying you know everyone's intentions just because they are on the same side as you is plan idiotic.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Its called giving people the benefit of the doubt, and taking them at face value. Something few on these forums, specifically those who were hatefully , and loosely throwing around accusations have been willing to do.

Edit: keep in mind, many of those people made separate accounts to subvert bans, and a couple pretended to be someone entirely new.

In which Western country is sitting silently at the beach staring at people actual crime you can be arrested for? Because if that's a thing then wow, thought crimes are real.

@Anarchy-Marine and if you wish to give people the benefit of the doubt that is completely fine. Some people would rather be cautious of others. Nothing wrong with that, as it is the internet and we do not know people's true intentions.