If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Good to know we're labeled as degenerates now. I'm so done with this

@Redex There are people that short in real life, that are adults. I was 5'11 before I was even seventeen. Height doesn't equate to age, age does.

@RainGnyu Ok, and so is mine. You don't get to go around for two months straight, and ask moderators to shut down threads you don't agree with, and not expect some sort of backlash as a result. You could have stated your opinion, and left it it that, and ignored anyone attempting to argue with you, thus leaving the ball in their court, the responsibility of the argument on their shoulder, and you instead decided to jump on the bandwagon of the trolls attempting to lock the forum threads calling out censorship. I can link all of your in forum suggestion threads if you like. Its the pot calling the kettle black here. A classic case of hypocrisy.

Edit: You also are deflecting your rants that you go on. You set yourself up for this, and should take responsibility for yourself, but instead you cast the blame off onto other people's shoulders.

To be honest I've seen no valid reason to restrict options. I played on JP since 2012 and there was never concerns of any regarding character height.

It's quite odd for people to portray this as a harmful situation in any degree. I can literally boot up the JP game right now with my midget character and spinaroonie.

If supposedly this about minors, fun fact: minors are 150cm and NA supports that so that point is invalid.

alt text

Let people make their dwarves and gremlins.

@Anarchy-Marine said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@RainGnyu Ok, and so is mine. You don't get to go around for two months straight, and ask moderators to shut down threads you don't agree with, and not expect some sort of backlash as a result. You could have stated your opinion, and left it it that, and ignored anyone attempting to argue with you, thus leaving the ball in their court, the responsibility of the argument on their shoulder, and you instead decided to jump on the bandwagon of the trolls attempting to lock the forum threads calling out censorship. I can link all of your in forum suggestion threads of you like. Its the pot calling the kettle black here. A classic case if hypocrisy.

Edit: You also are deflecting your rants that you go on. You set yourself up for this, and should take responsibility for yourself, but instead you cast the blame off onto other people's shoulders.

Yep! You are right I want all of them closed! I want the toggle censorship system in place if they decide replace the censored content. I want the game Sega wants to share with it’s player base not your game you want to indoctrinate everyone into. I am very specific in how I approach this argumentative issue! But the real issue is that you and your colleagues don’t want the toggle censorship system or do you? If you do then we are colleagues that disagree and can enjoy the same game in different ways.

But you will say something like .......too much work for Sega to implement!

@RainGnyu We already had this discussion two pages ago about the toggle thing, and we agreed that was a good idea, you are the one that blew up on me directly, and started saying we were indoctrinating people. You arent choosing any of your words or arguments carefully at all. That's my point.

Luna was the only one that said it wouldn't be easy, as they claim to have a background in programming for games.

So if everyone agree with the toggle censorship system! Then the discussion is done ✅

@RainGnyu It will probably never be done, given that new people will discover these threads, and bring the conversation back up. It also won't be done until SEGA at the very least acknowledges everyone's concerns on the matter. The silence is deafining.

If supposedly this about minors, fun fact: minors are 150cm and NA supports that so that point is invalid.

alt text

This just validates the points we are making even further.. So it doesn't need to go from the average age of a 14 year old to that of a 10 year old in my and the opinions of many others.

@Akakomuma It's global, average size for adults in indonesia or cambodia is under 5'4 or close to it. I think its around 4'9- 5'0 ft.

@Redex Average, does not equal everyone. The point here is height doesn't equate age.

@Redex said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

alt text

This just validates the points we are making even further.. So it doesn't need to go from the average age of a 14 year old to that of a 10 year old in my and the opinions of many others.

Actually it doesn't because the point you are making falls entirely on that you don't want minors in the game. Minors are in the game by this logic.

@Akakomuma Its also faulty logic. But the answer the rest of us always get is Reeeee.

@Akakomuma

@Redex said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

We don't need characters at waist height running the muck. It's very self explanatory, SEGA is a family company with family values, rated M or not the point remains it's not the kind of environment I personally and many others want to see by undoing things.

@Akakomuma

We don't need characters at waist height running the muck. It's very self explanatory, SEGA is a family company with family values, rated M or not the point remains it's not the kind of environment I personally and many others want to see by undoing things.

News flash: most female characters are at minimum height and I've been active on Ships 1-3. They are running amok and it wasn't just this game, it was like that in PSU, it was like that in PSO1. People love small characters. Just how it is.

Also nothing occurred on PSU and you could go even smaller in that game.