If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

I do not believe it is narcissistic to defend part of your nations values when it comes to the matter at hand, quite the opposite.

(especially for the observable reasons that'd been applied despite some peoples reluctance to it)

Imagine trying to tell Japan we don't want them eating Sushi because we like Fries in North America..

It doesn't happen.

@Redex The "nations" values as you put it, wouldn't even be remotely insulted, or infringed upon, had the censorship never been enacted in the first place. And not everyone in the U.S. sees things the same way. So you can't claim it's the values of an entire nation, when said nation can't agree on who is responsible when an officer involved police shooting takes place, and a man is killed. Not harming real children, and not eating other people like cannibals do in some strange parts of the world, are about two of the few things everyone agrees upon. Anything past that is an arguing point with no real winner. People are even coming to blows, and physical assault when there are disagreements here. I'm pretty sure America's values have long since gone out the window, because before, people could disagree on something, and still be friends. That is not socially acceptable in this day and age.

Edit: Yes I realize there are other nations with it being global. But even that one person doesn't speak for his entire nation, he only ever speaks for himself. And you'd be wise to know the difference.

@RainGnyu Go ahead and report it. There was nothing but the truth in that post. Your sitting here claiming that everyone you disagree with is brainwashing people, which is about as insane as the guy that kept linking his YouTube bookmarks, across every forum thread even remotely talking about censorship.

In fact, I could report you for claiming that everyone disagreeing with you here is trying to indoctrinate people, but seeing as that is an unfounded conspiracy theory, and a terrible arguing point, that would not be the mature thing to do.

Edit: If you paid any attention to my previous posts, you'd notice I only ever jump in like that when someone is up on a high horse, and is accusing people with nothing to base it on. It's a consistency I adhere to. You want to argue a point, don't use baseless accusations, that aren't founded on anything factual, or something that took place during the conversation.

Is this another topic where people complain that seeing short girls in adult clothing immediately think about diddling kids? I can't imagine how they function in real life, where there are actual short people that dress this way.

@Linkage-Ayexe said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

Is this another topic where people complain that seeing short girls in adult clothing immediately think about diddling kids? I can't imagine how they function in real life, where there are actual short people that dress this way.

except the censored part are kids diddling kids -.-

@Linkage-Ayexe Yes, that's the entire point of this thread. Rain thinks everything that was cut out of the game, was, and is immoral. If that content gets restored to original, he's threatening to quit the game. Even when he said he'd agree to a toggle system later implemented to accommodate both parties, hypothetically speaking. He then went on a tangent about everyone that disagrees with him is trying to indoctrinate people.

@T-R-A-S-H Nobody was diddling anyone, that was an accidental boob grab scene, and you know it. It was supposed to be a comedic scene, and people keep trying to make it gross.

@Anarchy-Marine

We don't need characters at waist height running the muck. It's very self explanatory, SEGA is a family company with family values, rated M or not the point remains it's not the kind of environment I personally and many others want to see by undoing things.

@Redex said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Anarchy-Marine

We don't need characters at waist height running the muck. It's very self explanatory, SEGA is a family company with family values, rated M or not the point remains it's not the kind of environment I personally and many others want to see by undoing things.

"SEGA is a family company with family values"

Also SEGA: "Let's leave the pole dance emote which obviously alludes to strippers and the chair dance emote to make more money"

Yep those are some family values alright...

@NotWhoUThink

It's rated M so it gets a pass but it is not their responsibility to cater to what could be deemed as underage and or illegal content, virtual or not,

PSO2 has some of the best realism in its character customizations.

@Anarchy-Marine said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@T-R-A-S-H Nobody was diddling anyone, that was an accidental boob grab scene, and you know it. It was supposed to be a comedic scene, and people keep trying to make it gross.

I mean the devs kind of did that one on their own far as making it gross goes but it is normal in weeb culture so most would think it is normal or funny.

I think that is a point censorship people miss, weeb culture is pretty degenerate and this is a weeb game.

@Redex Your auxiliary is so much shorter than yourself you can make it look like a child, should their height be increased too? Let be real here, the only reason they increased the height and haven't removed the emotes is because the emote make them money that's it.

@Anarchy-Marine it's Japanese humor, you have the option to play the japanese version.

@NotWhoUThink

Yeah the emote stuff gets them some cash sure, and I think it's only natural that the changes that were made were done to reflect keeping things inline with being a series that can still be enjoyed by everyone for its audience in NA.

Otherwise the premise of this topic title comes into play for many people.

@Anarchy-Marine said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@RainGnyu Go ahead and report it. There was nothing but the truth in that post. Your sitting here claiming that everyone you disagree with is brainwashing people, which is about as insane as the guy that kept linking his YouTube bookmarks, across every forum thread even remotely talking about censorship.

In fact, I could report you for claiming that everyone disagreeing with you here is trying to indoctrinate people, but seeing as that is an unfounded conspiracy theory, and a terrible arguing point, that would not be the mature thing to do.

Edit: If you paid any attention to my previous posts, you'd notice I only ever jump in like that when someone is up on a high horse, and is accusing people with nothing to base it on. It's a consistency I adhere to. You want to argue a point, don't use baseless accusations, that aren't founded on anything factual, or something that took place during the conversation.

Misdirection again and false misrepresentation! I use words like some and collective as to a specific group of people. You have a hard time comprehending what I am projected as an attempt strengthen your nonsensical agenda.

I never started the thread agreement Topic involving height and censorship of the storyline. But I do agree with censorship because it is Sega attempt to taking some moral responsibility In my opinion.

My opinion is valid? Noticed I said my opinion in most of my post as not to place my thoughts as your own.