If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!

@RainGnyu said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

You just trying to break the rules. No better than someone trying to hack the game!

@Scerms77 He is essentially saying I am on the level of a hacker.

Beside he didnt understand the link, he said that is no better than someone hacking. That doesnt mean he said the one is actually hacking... But it may be possible that i didnt understand it right. English isnt my main language. Sorry for OT, btt please.

@Scerms77 said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

Beside he didnt understand the link, he said that is no better than someone hacking. That doesnt mean he said the one is actually hacking... But it may be possible that i didnt understand it right. English isnt my main language. Sorry for OT, btt please.

You are fine 🙂 I agree he never called me a hacker just that I am on the level of a hacker to him.

@Scerms77 Telling someone they are no better than someone trying to hack the game, is probably one of the worst hot takes you can have.

Typical pro-censorship reaction, nothing new, just a confirm. OP is just too stressed.

Looking at that thread about the height import I can see they are hard at work getting that handled.

@YagyuChan said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

I don't want that and many don't want that we want the intended vision of the game as promised "ALL THE CONTENT"

Why are people bitching about distasteful nudity scenes and character height and not the actual cut content like all those weapons they cut from the game we could be using for camos.

Give me my Guld Milla back you cowards!

I did not quote anyone ........what are you guys talking about?

@MisterJaySnek Having a morally clean game for California puritans is far more important than having all the content they promised. The players have no say.

so just play the JP version if you want uncensored, its been this way for video games for years, since like the NES/famicom era. But I also don't care really if they lift restrictions on censorship either, since I played the JP version for so long, it makes no difference to me

@Captain-Char no problem for me too, I play JP, and don't support Global. The problem is only with SEGA because they won't have my money. I already quit Global on day one due to censorship.

@MisterJaySnek Because people have different tastes and priorities? Nothing wrong with that. I personally care more about the cut story scenes because I put a high priority on story content and character development.

Why is this still a thnig? let this thread die xD

@Rolph-Rhega said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

No way, Sega is going to change the censorship just you wait!

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

@Rolph-Rhega said in If they lift the censorship and height restriction I will quit the game!:

No way, Sega is going to change the censorship just you wait!

Even if we dont like it they wont lift the censorship, still its a stupid level of censorship the one we got here.