Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?

@Clain said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

You can use an account on both Xbox and PC right? So wouldn't it be possible to buy the founder's pack and have all those items regardless if you use PC or Xbox now? I guess you would probably need a Xbox for getting it initially... but after that it's basically also for PC in a sense, right? (I could totally be wrong)

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger Can we have confirmation about this please ? It's only for Xbox players ? or PC players can buy the founders pack and redeem later at PC launch ?

@Cedka said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

@Clain said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

You can use an account on both Xbox and PC right? So wouldn't it be possible to buy the founder's pack and have all those items regardless if you use PC or Xbox now? I guess you would probably need a Xbox for getting it initially... but after that it's basically also for PC in a sense, right? (I could totally be wrong)

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger Can we have confirmation about this please ? It's only for Xbox players ? or PC players can buy the founders pack and redeem later at PC launch ?

They likely can't answer that until they announce how to even purchase it, which isn't available yet.

@Ilúvatar said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

It's true though. We also got the secret handshake from one Ruby "Sonic The Hedgehog" Eclipse.

Ruby. <.<

Heh....

@Ragnawind said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

@Cedka said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

They likely can't answer that until they announce how to even purchase it, which isn't available yet.

Affirmative. 😞

Good question OP, I to want to buy the founders pack but only for the PC.. Holding off on buying a pack atm.. sadface 😞

As a PSA: Ticket Missions are fixed Rare Drop Rates. You instead use them to get currency items (Not Excubes) or EXP.

Like the Rappy Gold Ticket mission. They won't get you 13+ Star drops like you expect them to even with something like a +250% Rare Drop Rate Booster.

Source: I used a +250% Booster on 4+ different Missions (Two Golds (Tokyo and Rappy) and Four Silvers (One Rappy, Three Tokyo.)) So if you're hoping that the tickets you get in the packs are going to help you get said items, you might want to consider otherwise. Packs in JP are usually more cosmetic.

I'm playing on the Xbox first, but buying the founder's pack or any other will depend if I can use my char on the PC version with all the progress I would make on Xbox, as the Xbox is shared and I'm used to play my MMOs on my laptop.

I know the GMs can't answer this yet but this is breaking me inside...I need to know if I can invest time, effort and money on Xbox and be able to continue later on PC.

😢

@GamerKillance said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

Seems like you can only buy it once. That said it's already been confirmed that cross save is a thing for xbox/PC. If you buy it in xbox and later switch to PC on the same account you should still have the items.

Alternatively, you get a different account on PC and buy it twice! 🙂

Of course, at that point, you have two different, separate, accounts. I'm not sure I'd want that, but I know some folks like having separate accounts, even on just PC.