Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger, I ask this because I want to know if it's just a limited time thing that PC users won't be able to enjoy, much like the fact we didn't get a closed beta.

This is probably going to be my last post until I get information about the PC version's release/etc.

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to say anything at this time. ­čś×

@GM-Deynger said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to say anything at this time. ­čś×

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad the GMs are eager to communicate with the community as much as they can. So I'll be lurking, waiting, for the PC release.

alt text

Msoft either gave Sega a NICE roll of cash to not mention ANY concrete PC info until OB/launch for those console sales, or some ultra cheap resourcing to make all the negativity and essentially, the middle finger to half the playerbase worth weathering through. Common sense would say that doesnt seem like a smart way to "start fresh" and expand a game into another region but ┬»_(Ńâä)_/┬»

Yes, we're doing what we can to be communicative.

@GM-Deynger I've got "black rappy" level clearance. You can tell me. Got it from Clumsy Orchid himself for two meseta.

@Rantious said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

@GM-Deynger I've got "black rappy" level clearance. You can tell me. Got it from Clumsy Orchid himself for two meseta.

Why do I somehow not believe you?

It's true though. We also got the secret handshake from one Ruby "Sonic The Hedgehog" Eclipse.

You can use an account on both Xbox and PC right? So wouldn't it be possible to buy the founder's pack and have all those items regardless if you use PC or Xbox now? I guess you would probably need a Xbox for getting it initially... but after that it's basically also for PC in a sense, right? (I could totally be wrong)

@Clain said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

You can use an account on both Xbox and PC right? So wouldn't it be possible to buy the founder's pack and have all those items regardless if you use PC or Xbox now? I guess you would probably need a Xbox for getting it initially... but after that it's basically also for PC in a sense, right? (I could totally be wrong)

That would depend on if it is purchased on the XBOX Store, in-game, or on the website.

@Il├║vatar yo you can't go giving away trade secrets like that.

Minght as well purt all our secret s on a SHORT adn wear it on the town

@Ragnawind I am hoping me purchasing it on the xbox enables it for the console so that my wife benefits from the "home console" settings, but more games lately have been making founder pack items "single redemption", so I will prolly have to buy it twice. ;(

From what I understand it's per only available once per account and that would be the xbox account it's purchased on not any others on the machine.

@Clain said in Will the Founders Pack be purchasable when the PC version comes out?:

Seems like you can only buy it once. That said it's already been confirmed that cross save is a thing for xbox/PC. If you buy it in xbox and later switch to PC on the same account you should still have the items.

@GamerKillance Sounds good! I think I'll probably use both Xbox and PC