Regarding solo PD availability

As a individual with a busy schedule I would ask that solo PD be offered in a system very similar to how Extreme pass works. That way, I can be able to play the solo PD fight when I come home from work (I realize that there’s no thing as unlimited fights for various reasons, but certainly having to log in around inconvenient times for solo content is frustrating to say the least)

It’s very important that players be able to continue doing solo PD fights as it currently remains one of the most challenging content to play in this game (what’s gonna happen when PD is out of the UQ rotation later this month or next month for that matter?). I know of day one friends who have stopped playing the game because they have new jobs and are very bummed that they would have to miss out on most of the PD availability. To them, solo PD was one of the strong reasons they even bothered playing the game as the fight has resources you can’t get anywhere else.

As a day one player with a 40 hour work schedule, I ask the PSO2 team to deeply consider letting players play the solo PD when they feel like it rather than having to log in during the limited time frame. Let people spend meseta or star gems or something that lets them play solo PD (cap the purchases wisely as you please) outside the UQ schedule

As a disclaimer I’m not referring to the 12 man version of the fight. I fully understand why that’s only available during the UQ schedule as specified. This topic is about the single player version.

Solo PD will eventually be out as a trigger quest that can be bought later on.

Assuming they'll add it in, and what it'll cost to purchase one. I honestly hope it doesn't end up in Fresh Finds. While I do spend a fair amount of money on this game on a bi-weekly basis, I am not willing to shell out extra dough for a quest that I'm probably only running for more cubes.

@Combat-Lobster said in Regarding solo PD availability:

Assuming they'll add it in, and what it'll cost to purchase one. I honestly hope it doesn't end up in Fresh Finds. While I do spend a fair amount of money on this game on a bi-weekly basis, I am not willing to shell out extra dough for a quest that I'm probably only running for more cubes.

Dats monetization for ya. Knowing them, they will put it on FF. Better hope you have a stock of SG...

The Solo PD trigger on jp costs some badges (like rising badges, though probably some unadded one), it shouldn't be sg when we get them. Also you could buy as many as you wanted, provided you had the badges to.

Specifically, 2016 or 2017 badges I forget which. I can see RB3s being used to get them.

Edit: Heck I would not mind if it took 50 mission badges. At least then I'll have something to spend them on.