The North American Localization team sucks.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

@DDDDLife

Why games like Call of Duty are not censored too? It's one of the most popular game for kids. Rating M just like PSO2. Kids also have access to games like The Last of Us Part 2, which have both violent and explicitly sexual content.

They say that children have to be protected, but the truth is that they are all hypocrites, and the reality that only Japanese games are censored so much.

I think the PSO2 censorship is not necessary, it should be removed, and this can happen. You cannot say this will not happen because you are only relying on the present, you cannot know the future.

Tell me something, What does Call of duty have anything to do with the Likes of Sega, Or even PSO2 for that matter.?

also, Yes. you absolutely correct, I cannot foresee the inevitable future, However, Is that obvious that you have no foresight whatsoever in seeing as to why exactly these changes were made in the first place? The reason I'm saying that it's not going to happen is because its been documented or are you going to ignore that as well?

@DDDDLife What documents are you talking about?

Some please, help.. I cannot.. - UGH - I dont believe this guy..

@DDDDLife said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

I'm serious, what is this documented reason you talk about? It looks like something that has happened and documented, but I missed it

@DDDDLife said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

I mean last i checked it hasnt been documented anywhere so his question of where this documentation is valid. Provide a link please or dont make those claims.

@Dragon-Cloud sorry but that statement is pretty stupid. Since when does an avatar choice determine whether youre a gamer or not? Who put you in charge of what defines a gamer? To answer the question, yes. YOU can stop talking about the "censorship". (funny you put that in quotes like it doesnt exist). But others who want it gone or want some answers will continue to talk about it.

@XenoBladeX37645 You're starting to get the idea. now turn it the other way, turn the coin. the quotes are in 2 words, guess why

I am still waiting for the documentation.

People say I ignored the documentation of what happened, but I don't see any documentation. Please link it here I want to know.

It would seem like some document where it explains the reasons why the censorship took place and why SEGA cannot remove it.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

I am still waiting for the documentation.

People say I ignored the documentation of what happened, but I don't see any documentation. Please link it here I want to know.

It would seem like some document where it explains the reasons why the censorship took place and why SEGA cannot remove it.

Don't waste your time, they are professional liars, there is no document... We are still waiting for SEGA to explain the reason for the censorship:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7731/disclose-why-the-height-limit-was-put-in-place

Imagine if they released something about something that never happened... It's absolutely ridiculous. 😹 They didn't even warn that they replaced a name, and people thought they had removed Slave weapons. 🤣 🤣 🤣 SEGA is totally silent about everything.

I personally cannot wait for them to release something about the censorship as well. I'm sure everyone will take it well and act like the adults they are 🙂

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed I will be the first to give up as soon as they give me valid explanations. But until now there has never been any transparency on their part.

@Michelle

They may have felt the shirtless boy in bed part of the story was a bit unnecessary.. Does this really merit a stern explanation in a science fiction title? ..What do you want them to say? they made the changes for reasons you'll likely disagree with so you can riot about said reasons? ..Do you have a long history with Phantasy Star games by chance?

@Michelle That is great to hear! Also I'm curious, so you guys have all attempting contacting PSO2/SEGA/Whoever makes this decision through their support ticket system, through multiple social media outlets, and the forums is that correct? They still have not given out a statement?

Does this action of being constantly ignored make you still want to keep supporting the game? Do you all still actively play and spend money on the game even though they can't seem to find the time of day to listen to you or give you the closure you need?

@Redex said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

@Michelle

They may have felt the shirtless boy in bed part of the story was a bit unnecessary.. Does this really merit a stern explanation in a science fiction title? ..What do you want them to say? they made the changes for reasons you'll likely disagree with so you can riot about said reasons? ..Do you have a long history with Phantasy Star games by chance?

I will not appeal to their reasons, but I do want them to publicly write what they change and why they change. Transparency is something every company should have.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

@Michelle That is great to hear! Also I'm curious, so you guys have all attempting contacting PSO2/SEGA/Whoever makes this decision through their support ticket system, through multiple social media outlets, and the forums is that correct? They still have not given out a statement?

Does this action of being constantly ignored make you still want to keep supporting the game? Do you all still actively play and spend money on the game even though they can't seem to find the time of day to listen to you or give you the closure you need?

I doubt a company wants to kick users out who can give them more money. It would be something never seen before. I still want a possibility to support this game. Certainly in this moment I don't support the game, I stopped playing the Global version.

@Michelle said in The North American Localization team sucks.:

Certainly in this moment I don't support the game, I stopped playing the Global version.

lol

@Michelle

Because "America" really isn't enough of a reason without it being written down in fine print? This isn't a random island near Tahiti ma'am or sir.. If you're no longer playing the NA version of the game what the game offers should no longer be your concern. My opinion. It's like.. you know you're dining at a fish and chips shop but you demand they fly in a 3 star michelin chef from Kuwait because they make it differently over there.