PD solo exposes the big problems with summoners

Not being able to effectively move and attack at the same time is a huge problem with Phase 2 of PD, with so much going on its difficult to attack and dodge to mention, awful targeting often being the bain of the class, couple that with Auto Attack Ring - do not use this ring with PD, it will cause you so much problems as your pet will bug, sometimes disappearing and essentially wasting valuable time.

Being able to target critically important parts, and having your pet immediately attack those parts are two different things unfortunately and how many summoners can and will tell you how many times during an intense fight you practically have to micromanage your pets in order to attack properly.

I honestly found the fight to be much easier on Su then any other class, but that's just me.

@VoisonBerry said in PD solo exposes the big problems with summoners:

I honestly found the fight to be much easier on Su then any other class, but that's just me.

Making sure you don't have auto attack ring on is essential for this fight, cannot stress that enough.

I do the fight of PD with Summoner and is not that difficult unless when I miss my dodges and end up being affected by a status and I do use the auto attack ring in the fight it doesn't affect me at all because I keep control of what my pet needs to attack all the time and keep using recalls every time the bosses goes out of range

I don't have issues with this fight.... Especially with Phase 2. I use Marron > Synchro > Rappy rotations. Killing the nodes is easy with Rappy Stomp, Generic Synchro Combo, and I've had lv3 Marron 1-shot PD's parts.

If anything, Summoner have it easier with Dia Master, I never have to worry about my HP. I only top off to trigger bonus dmg from Perfectionist (R).

Are your pets at least 13* and have sweets in their box? I would like to share more insight on how to make this fight easier... I'm usually one of the first few done in my alliance for solo PD.

@MattJumps said in PD solo exposes the big problems with summoners:

I don't have issues with this fight.... Especially with Phase 2. I use Marron > Synchro > Rappy rotations. Killing the nodes is easy with Rappy Stomp, Generic Synchro Combo, and I've had lv3 Marron 1-shot PD's parts.

If anything, Summoner have it easier with Dia Master, I never have to worry about my HP. I only top off to trigger bonus dmg from Perfectionist (R).

Are your pets at least 13* and have sweets in their box? I would like to share more insight on how to make this fight easier... I'm usually one of the first few done in my alliance for solo PD.

Better off comparing each other's complete builds including buffs and passives that come into play while fighting.