Poll: Would you like to have character height restrictions restored?

@AC-GLINT said in Poll: Would you like to have character height restrictions restored?:

didnt we get like 1 million players and this guy is boasting about 154 votes is worth a consideration?

People a truly desperate to play dress up with a child avatar i wonder why 🙂

And here we are again with these people assuming things that don't exist. Reported.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny What exactly have i said which is report worthy? everyone is allowed to make assumptions.

Actually no you're not. Assuming everybody who disagreed with you is a paedophile is slander and very illegal.

There's no freedom of speech in a forum controlled by an outside entity. Your first amendment rights are not guaranteed here.

@Lemon-Sama thats your interpretation of what i said, i never mentioned or meant to have implied paedophilia at all. it was a genuine question.

If this height limit is so integral to someone's ability to play this game they should play on the JP severs instead where there is no censorship.

@AC-GLINT said in Poll: Would you like to have character height restrictions restored?:

@Lemon-Sama thats your interpretation of what i said, i never mentioned or meant to have implied paedophilia at all. it was a genuine question.

If this height limit is so integral to someone's ability to play this game they should play on the JP severs instead where there is no censorship.

Capture.JPG