Ship2: Oath recruiting

LV5 Alliance but whos bragging

This ship is big enough for everyone, Everyone should join an alliance either for new friends/chat/hangout/party up with out being pressured that you aren't good enough or you aren't elite enough like other partys do that kick randoms out.

But which alliance is right for you jump in test the water and join up today with some PC players looking for new friends in Oath the one true wave of not so family friendly idiots that know enough to get you through the current content.

Need help theory crafting and don't trust those scamazors on youtube? (disclaimer some might be smart I don't play this game like a nerd I mean what)

Look We need you! Thats right I'm talking about you Xbox or PC we got Discord coms chat us up lets be friends or not i mean Im into both.(if i had friends ;w;) We great people looking to mingle.

You wanna be a look book star me too lets chat about outfits.
We Want you Social/Casual/Hardcore/Snorecore/MoarCore You need friends we need members Don't join those fact LARGE guilds Trust me its much better to play with people that are interesting and interested in you I mean playing with you I mean.. In game...

Look its Not cringe we really would Love to help any new players or get taught your ideas/information if you are a veteran player. Join oath you wont regret it. you might but its okay you get over that part.

Guild events/Prize giveaways/ Fun/#quarantined

Ship 2 its the best Discord https://discord.gg/rrXtZZe

Tired of getting teased for not joining a guild tired of Rude players telling you that your gear isnt good enough cause its not 150Affixed in the EASIEST content we have currently.

Hi I'm Redxpanda and I'm recruiting players like you who want to join a Alliance with a Voice chat discord hang out chill and have some social events we truth is we aren't a guild with 50+ members no not yet soon maybe when pc players come but hey join today you will enjoy our banter learn more about the game or even teach others. Its a safe place from people whom believe in wasting mesta when its all going to be irrelevant in the coming update.

Look we aren't a Top 2 guild but with the members we have its actually sad that we are as high as we are if Ranks mattered. Anyways You need a guild and they give free stuff to people in guilds that complete so many alliance point if you want to enjoy the game at your own pace and meet new people come hang out with us.

Ship 2 its the best Discord https://discord.gg/rrXtZZe

Jokes aside if you are looking for a group of players interested in exploring content, making memory and having friendly but silly chats where the game will never feel dull or boring. Think about joining oath we may not be the biggest and bestest but we will give you and experience you will not regret. Xbox/PC players welcome we will be using discord for mostly all conversations voice and text. Hope to see you in game.

If you are interested but cant get a hold of me on here try my discord Redxpanda#7803 add me we can chat about PSO/PSU/PSO2 what ever you are interested in come get to know us.

PC is on the horizon and if you are looking for a alliance/guild with discord access come join our discord hang out and play games.

Accepting new and old players lets teach each other and progress together.

Don't let other alliances pressure you.

Xbox players welcomed

Discord required

See you soon ARKs

Bumpity bump for PC release!

Reasons to join an Alliance Sega/PSO2 offers periodic free items that require/can only be obtained being in an alliance and gaining alliance points so why go to an alliance you won't have fun in. Come be yourself in a non hostile environment were you can grow/learn and even help others if you want to.

PC starts after maintenance with pre-download starting at the start of maintenance.

We extend welcome and warm regards to all Xbox/PC players interested in the game were ever that may take you let have fun together and make new friends along the way. We have a no drama llama policy but other then that all crimes will be handled with a nice Flogging.

Do keep your hands and feet inside the game at all times because we expect this game to be a wild ride and hope you enjoy your stay at the magical Oath.

We have talented individual looking to assist you with questions regarding the game all on the comfort of Ship 2 and we aren't like the other ships no all of our pilots are trained to crash there ship on every mission or your money back guarantee (Money subject to non real currency enjoy a free hug)

Its time to fill up the ship and you look like you are ready start PSO2

Stay safe out there

Here our discord come hang out and meet the crew https://discord.gg/rrXtZZe

come join the fun, bumpity bump bump nudge nudge :3

We're still tending wounds from launch day battle, but we have survived! Come laugh, complain and rage with us as we work through launch day blues!

Ayyyye! This is the guild I ended up joining! Buncha great people here. SHAQS FOR DAYS.

Calling all arks Oath is Recruiting

We almost always have a full team that can run Ultimate quests if that fits your fancy.

Or perhaps you need leveling advice? We got that covered.

Augmenting advice? Yep. Got that too!

Just looking to chat with some good people that like to joke around? ... well...... sorry about your luck. We never joke. We're always 100% serious and dedicated to become the best, most hardcore Alliance in all of PSO2.

....I might have made that last part up. We're not good people. 😉

Still lost struggling to understand what to do next come join the fast growing alliance of Oath don't lose faith in the game with out giving it a far shake. Interested about your class or party play we have plenty of knowledge about the current Metas or power leveling strategy.

Not sold yet come chat with us in discord see if we are the fit for you. https://discord.gg/rrXtZZe

Modest bump

Reasons to join an Alliance Sega/PSO2 offers periodic free items that require/can only be obtained being in an alliance and gaining alliance points so why go to an alliance you won't have fun in. Come be yourself in a non hostile environment were you can grow/learn and even help others if you want to.

We extend welcome and warm regards to all Xbox/PC players interested in the game were ever that may take you let have fun together and make new friends along the way. We have a no drama llama policy but other then that all crimes will be handled with a nice Flogging.

Do keep your hands and feet inside the game at all times because we expect this game to be a wild ride and hope you enjoy your stay at the magical Oath.

We have talented individual looking to assist you with questions regarding the game all on the comfort of Ship 2 and we aren't like the other ships no all of our pilots are trained to crash there ship on every mission or your money back guarantee (Money subject to non real currency enjoy a free hug)

Its time to fill up the ship and you look like you are ready start PSO2

Stay safe out there

Here our discord come hang out and meet the crew https://discord.gg/rrXtZZe

Alliances and the game will start to see shortages of people due a recent update basically invalidating the grinding content but If you are still level or need to get a summoner pet or just want people to play with come hang out with Oath we would love to have you. We welcome any and all keeping in mind this is the internet and things get said but we all can thicken our skin and enjoy companionship

If you want to contact me Via discord Redxpanda#7803