Solo PFD Strategy - what's yours?

TeHu player here. My current gear is union+ray mix of units, no affixes, a nemesis wand +35, tech parry ring and attack advance ring. My strategy is a bit complicated, hopefully you'll understand

Techer goes bonk. Ramegid 0 goes brrrrr. Shifta and deband go bwom bwom bwom.

Basic strategy is bash my head against him and hope he goes down before I run out of mates.

More specifically keep shifta up. use random drink until I get Weak Point Damage up. Auto-mate. High ATK weapon and Units.

As a Sword Hu/FI Got it down in 7:57 in my last attempt.

Just hit it till it dies without letting him hit you and get killed. Easy bro.

@PrinceBrightstar Is Weak Point Damage more effective than the PA boost? I'm hovering just around the limit for an S rank as Partisan HU/FI. I'm only at around +200 on affixes (+100 from food) but I don't think it should take 4 mins longer unless Guilty Break is just that much better for closing to Gemini's weak points. I'm getting two maxed out rotations on PD every round outside of the eye (one Volkraptor kill) so I doubt it's on that part.

@Aishtha said in Solo PFD Strategy - what's yours?:

TeHu player here. My current gear is union+ray mix of units, no affixes, a nemesis wand +35, tech parry ring and attack advance ring. My strategy is a bit complicated, hopefully you'll understand

Te/Hu, strategy too complicated.

Eat damage, wand bash in face.

@Furious said in Solo PFD Strategy - what's yours?:

@Aishtha said in Solo PFD Strategy - what's yours?:

Te/Hu, strategy too complicated.

Eat damage, wand bash in face.

Massive Hunter + Megiverse life!

If you're playing BO/HU it's useful to have Safoie on your weapon, as there are many times in Falz Gemini that you just need to move quickly, I usually have this on my Jet Boots, although Gran Wave iframes might be enough for some phrases, I haven't tried that yet.

For Profound Darkness, I have Starlings Fall, and just iframe out of most of it's attacks, there can be some good setup with this also. Lastly, having PBF at the mini solo fight makes it really fast.

Any recommendations for the Persona part as Bo/Su?

@Hatsodoom said in Solo PFD Strategy - what's yours?:

Any recommendations for the Persona part as Bo/Su?

If you mean the damage rush clone part, I was thinking it had way more health than it did and resorting to jetsweep kick which twice so far has led to an Iron Will proc from one of its practical kill moves during the charge-up.

This last run we've had, I just normal weapon action danced through the entire clone fight and it still took it out with plenty of time to spare.

I quit bothering with it. I just can't do it. Makes me want to quit the game tbh. Not like I'd be missed anyways. 😛

@AiC-L said in Solo PFD Strategy - what's yours?:

@PrinceBrightstar Is Weak Point Damage more effective than the PA boost? I'm hovering just around the limit for an S rank as Partisan HU/FI. I'm only at around +200 on affixes (+100 from food) but I don't think it should take 4 mins longer unless Guilty Break is just that much better for closing to Gemini's weak points. I'm getting two maxed out rotations on PD every round outside of the eye (one Volkraptor kill) so I doubt it's on that part.

Shifta EX drink (or premium if you can get it) is the best drink for this fight. The only things that are considered a weak point are gemini's tongue, PD's glowing core, the eye that appears on his chest/face and his actual face. You spend 80% of the fight hitting everything that isn't that. PA damage boost is 10% damage while the shifta EX drink is 50% base attack increase (that comes to around 13% damage).

@The-Raven Just tried that on the last run. Ended up shaving off 2 mins or so even though my movement was complete garbage. Yup, Shifta is good.

Br/Hu I didn't have that much of a strategy. I actually drank the PP premium drink for an extra 20 max PP. I pretty much just T0 Sakura-Gekka as much as I could while counter-gekka'ing whenever possible. I make sure to save some TP in case I need I-Frames to dodge something. Not much of strategy, really just my usual style with Br/Hu; really more about knowing the tells and timing than having a plan.

For me I am about 2 minutes out from the S rank but I need to affix and can't since it is so expensive.

I still haven't affixed. My Nemesis Shoes are +35 with some negligible amount of MEL Pwr like +10, but my affixes are still baseline RWB2 Rays. The only significant attack buff I'm using is my alliance's +20% tree buff.

One thing I have noticed helping for speed though is using a Guts drink instead of Shifta drink - it's a big damage output decrease for sure, but with close to 1800 HP I can abuse Automate Halfline and basically be unkillable for the Gemini part of the quest and fear much less in the PD part. Thusfar what I've lost in raw damage output is more than made up for in never having to stop to heal.