That Founders Bundle is a hell of a deal. (Not being sarcastic)

You basically get like 2 to 2.5x the stuff in AC. But, even if you don't buy it, it won't set you back that much.

Most new games cost like $60 so think about that for a minute. You're getting the game + additional content that will save you money.

If you're one of the people who are complaining about it. Just remember you don't have to buy it. It's optional. Be thankful that you don't even have to spend money to play the game if you don't want to.

Yeah I wanna support NA this is a instant purchase

The response before this was to another thread. Edited over it. ***

I want all the Sonic related stuff! Lol. The cosmetics and the emotes! Even though it wasn't showcased.... I want those hard as nails Knuckles gloves! XD The rest of the consumeables are a bonus cherry on top xD

I'll buy it to support the NA launch.

I am going to purchase the founder pack on launch, I was planning to max the inventory storage and get premium on launch anyways so this is awesome deal. There is over $125 of stuff for $60, consider me happy.

Really looking forward to find out more about the Battle Pass (Mission Pass), I just hope its very casual and not very grindy to recieve all the rewards. A game that has a great battle pass is Red Dead Redemption 2, pay 35 Gold Bars and you get 35 gold bars back just from the rewards itself (pays for itself). You can pretty much max out the battle pass in a few days and thats not playing hardcore or anything.