Have devs actually done something useful by fixing the personal quarters?

I have not played after the recent update, yet. Has the support team actually taken the time to fix the bugged personal quarters that has been going on for over a month? I heard it's an easy fix on pc, just by tampering with the missing poster file. Why are the devs being so lazy?

Fixed on PC, not on Xbox cause reasons?

@Vashzaron said in Have devs actually done something useful by fixing the personal quarters?:

I take it you've never played a cross-platform game before.

I don't know what you want to insinuate by that, this is a bug that has been a thing since SG scratch released for months now and only last month was it fixed for PC players officially. Apparently having your quarters not be functional due to bug caused by very expensive posters is very low priority.

@Vashzaron yeah, it definitely appears that the support team is ignoring the problem. I have not gotten any info as to when they plan to fix it.

Well then, I think that multiple support tickets are in order. Albeit more, numerous complaints will not yield the results you are looking after.

@Vashzaron said in Have devs actually done something useful by fixing the personal quarters?:

It's not fixed on PC, I fixed it on PC by making the Tweaker download the missing file at launch if it doesn't exist.

@Aida-Enna said in Have devs actually done something useful by fixing the personal quarters?:

It's not fixed on PC, I fixed it on PC by making the Tweaker download the missing file at launch if it doesn't exist.

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes0804 What is this about here?

@Aida-Enna said in Have devs actually done something useful by fixing the personal quarters?:

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes0804 What is this about here?

I assume you mean:

Fix issue in which certain Furnishings, such as EP1&2 / EP3 Posters could not be placed in the Personal Quarters

This is a seperate issue - These room items had dimensions of 0x0 and could not be placed in the room at all. It didn't prevent personal quarters from loading. The issue OP is talking about is this one, which I fixed a bit ago.

Aida saving NA 😁

@Aida-Enna incorrect. It does prevent pq from loading.

Its two separate issues, one with posters saying they were 0x0 so they were unable to be place completely which is fixed officially and the other where you could place the poster but it was invisible and when you left the PQ you are unable to reload which is not fixed officially.

@AgNinja8 said in Have devs actually done something useful by fixing the personal quarters?:

@Aida-Enna incorrect. It does prevent pq from loading.

I tested it personally using my own SG. What Vashzaron said above this post is correct.