ALL THE CONTENT

@Vashzaron That boss is pretty dope. I had no idea about that being a normal boss. I ran into it on the last tier of vr extreme quests, and was wondering what the hell that thing was. I'm a bit disappointed that boss isn't the other places in game, because it was fun to fight.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Stop trolling, and stop telling people to do dishonest things, or even potentially legally questionable things.

@Anarchy-Marine said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Stop trolling, and stop telling people to do dishonest things, or even potentially legally questionable things.

How am I trolling by telling people to put their complains/suggestions in the correct place instead of filling up the "General Discussion" board with "MUH CENSORSHIP"?

Tweaker has been around forever and isn't going away. They all have the option to play the JP server like plenty of other NA people are doing. Instead they choose to flood the general discussion forums with their crying (Ironic since they seem to think it is the anti-censorship people crying as if everyone of these posts aren't started by the censorship crew) as if 20+ other of these threads haven't been locked or deleted already.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed To be fair, those threads weren't locked/deleted for their topic, but rather due to people attacking each other. Didn't help that some people actually purposely tried to start a fight to get them locked and deleted, to prevent discussion on it.

@Archetype-Luna said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed To be fair, those threads weren't locked/deleted for their topic, but rather due to people attacking each other. Didn't help that some people actually purposely tried to start a fight to get them locked and deleted, to prevent discussion on it.

We have at least 3 of them up right now. It is ridiculous. These threads are getting to be as bad as the bots ingame. I'd like to see maybe a sticky'd master thread or at least a sub-forum for this.

People saying to play the Japanese version it is not legal refer to the Japanese TOS:

The connection to this game server is limited to the connection from the software installed on the terminals existing in Japan. It is prohibited to make a direct connection from outside of Japan or to connect from outside of Japan via a terminal located in Japan.

Evidence: http://pso2.jp/players/support/rule/

So stop using the nippon version excuse because it won't stick since there is always the risk SEGA of Japan will act upon this and boot those people out. Have a good discussion about this and stop using Wikipedia or the Tweaker as an excuse cause I play JP too and this censorship is pointless tbh. Btw I expect another locked thread since both sides are already throwing argument punches at each other.

@YagyuChan

How is that not a good part of the discussion? Don't you guys always cry that SJWs are ruining everything for you? Sounds like you guys are setting yourselves up to be victims when you have a perfectly good alternative right there. You even mentioned you play the JP server too so you don't seem to be too afraid of them booting you out huh?

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Instead of saying what you mean, half the time your posts are sarcastic, and mean the exact opposite of your intent. That's one tactic used by trolls to create an argument. Even your name is supposed to be sarcastic, which is why most simply ignore you.

@YagyuChan That thread you linked, is why sometimes I wish I knew how to read Japanese.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@YagyuChan

How is that not a good part of the discussion? Don't you guys always cry that SJWs are ruining everything for you? Sounds like you guys are setting yourselves up to be victims when you have a perfectly good alternative right there. You even mentioned you play the JP server too so you don't seem to be too afraid of them booting you out huh?

Trust me I am afraid but I still don't see why everyone must suffer to please a few people here. I know that day I started playing I was against TOS but I waited 8 years to get the full experience of this game to be greeted with a 150+ cm Height minimum requirement and entire scenes ripped out of the game to a point it doesn't make sense anymore. This to me is no different to a SJW getting their way but I know to not try change people's minds since it will never happen like you are for censorship I am against it so it should be constructive and positive discussion not this discussion that got 3 threads closed.

@YagyuChan That thread you linked, is why sometimes I wish I knew how to read Japanese.

At this point I wish I lived in Japan so I can legally play their PSO2 but that is just me. 🙂

@YagyuChan

Trust me I am afraid but I still don't see why everyone must suffer to please a few people here. I know that day I started playing I was against TOS but I waited 8 years to get the full experience of this game to be greeted with a 150+ cm Height minimum requirement and entire scenes ripped out of the game to a point it doesn't make sense anymore. This to me is no different to a SJW getting their way but I know to not try change people's minds since it will never happen like you are for censorship I am against it so it should be constructive and positive discussion not this discussion that got 3 threads closed.

Did you ever think that maybe the people wanting the scenes un-censored are the few or that the majority of the population just doesn't care?

I'm not even for censorship, I'm for being realistic. Realistically these scenes aren't going to change and people making 1-2 threads about this every day isn't going to change anything.

The tweaker once again is super safe and has been around for YEARS. You people definitely have that option but instead gamers are acting just like the SJWs they so claim to hate playing victim and spamming the forums.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Instead of saying what you mean, half the time your posts are sarcastic, and mean the exact opposite of your intent. That's one tactic used by trolls to create an argument. Even your name is supposed to be sarcastic, which is why most simply ignore you.

You think my name is sarcastic when we have the same few gamers every other week making a thread like this to discuss how oppressed they are that Sega censored their game? Okay.

Let me ask you again, How am I trolling by telling people to put their complains/suggestions in the correct place instead of filling up the "General Discussion" board with "MUH CENSORSHIP"?

@Michelle said in ALL THE CONTENT:

Also, the tweaker works and the glorious nippon option is right there.

I cannot buy ACs on the glorious nippon version. It's too complicated to bypass their system and not so legal. But thank you for the suggestion 😊

PSO2es, and it is not complicated at all! I'm sure you can have a parent or guardian help you out if needed! 😊

http://pso2es.10nub.es/

Thank you, but I'm not that young to need a parent for these operations. I could take it as a veiled insult, but I want to believe you were in good faith. 🤗

@YagyuChan

Did you ever think that maybe the people wanting the scenes un-censored are the few or that the majority of the population just doesn't care?

I'm not even for censorship, I'm for being realistic. Realistically these scenes aren't going to change and people making 1-2 threads about this every day isn't going to change anything.

The tweaker once again is super safe and has been around for YEARS. You people definitely have that option but instead gamers are acting just like the SJWs they so claim to hate playing victim and spamming the forums.

While I agree the amount of threads on these topics has gotten out of hand I feel the same as them in the sense of it not affecting the experience people have now since all it involves is a quick press of the escape key and yes on those scenes and for the height slider nobody is the p word for wanting a short character since they have many reasons besides that. Lastly I feel it has turned out like this since some of the hardcore pro censors purposely start something up and make those threads locked like the one that was in the suggestions area. It is why I promote positive and constructive discussion on the matter but even the other side is jumping out of hand.