ALL THE CONTENT

@redBadger22 said in ALL THE CONTENT:

I mean honestly that's somewhat an irrelevant argument. Falspawn imo is a much better name in english, as the term "darkers" sounds awkward in english. Mother Cluster / Mother Corps is also just a sensible change. Same goes for Double > Gemini

I think a more problematic change would be Tensei to Celestia in spite of the uniforms clearly saying "Tensei" and the uniforms having a large, obvious (albeit stylized) "T" (which they're apparently trying to pass off a backwards "C" even though it looks more like a "T"?) while "Mother Cluster" is seen in an ingame graphic, it's only shown once.

I do agree with the fact people should be complaining about TD2 when their complaint is "all the content" btw.

@Pookie That's probably for the better. Reddit is a really cringe place sometimes but it's been pretty nice on the PSO2 side of things. The forums and steam have been mostly negative from my experience.

@ApollosAmour Yeah... ironic given the common perception people have of Reddit... the sub's been very reasonable lately with people just enjoying themselves and on occasion asking for help on certain things.

The Steam Forums I would honestly just ignore though... first and last time I ever use those forums.

@Leonkh99 Yeah, tell me about it, lmao. The steam forums pretty much thrive on negativity. This place isn't as bad, but it gets out of control fast. I just post random screenshots and memes on the reddit and everyone's always super pleasant.

All content hahaha, biggest lie.

Imagine this coming to NA: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Enormous-Breasts-Pad.jpg

Never happen

@LordCloudStrife its in the client though.. already localized too.

@Leonkh99 To be fair, so are the three removed cutscenes from the episode 4 story. You never know what Sega will try to do.

Reddit have very big ban hammers getting swung around smashing everyone that the mods disagree with. PSO2 reddit have rules that seems to be selectively enforced - like something along the lines of respecting people's choice of region/platform yet the dog piling on "JP vets" is allowed.

@LordCloudStrife I don't think they've gone out of their way to remove anything sexual aside from the EP4 stuff, so chances are we will get it eventually.

@YagyuChan said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@ConsularCar3125 said in ALL THE CONTENT: I have the upmost respect for the dead but the united states is not a country and is instead a group of countries (States) similar to a continent but not a continent since that is different to what I am saying here. Your point on the p word is wrong and none of these people want to create small characters cause of those reasons as @Archetype-Luna rightly said that there are many reasons to want to create small characters which aren't bad in any way.

A bit late with this, but I think your wording is off. The United States of America is a country. A part of the argument came from Pookie not understanding that earlier you were referring to NA, or North America, which is a continent,( which is in reference to this games North American Release) that has multiple countries within. Google is your friend here, and Pookie should definitely invest time in learning geography, as it's an interesting subject.

I live in the United States, so it's a bit weird for me, to see someone claim that the States are separate countries. That would only be true if one, or more states seceded from the Union, like the South did back during the civil war era, and temporarily became their own country.

Why do people keep saying "the P word"? I'm genuinely curious. As far as I know, you can say pedophile as long as you're using it in a general sense and not directed toward anyone.

@Anarchy-Marine said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@YagyuChan said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@ConsularCar3125 said in ALL THE CONTENT: I have the upmost respect for the dead but the united states is not a country and is instead a group of countries (States) similar to a continent but not a continent since that is different to what I am saying here. Your point on the p word is wrong and none of these people want to create small characters cause of those reasons as @Archetype-Luna rightly said that there are many reasons to want to create small characters which aren't bad in any way.

A bit late with this, but I think your wording is off. The United States of America is a country. A part of the argument came from Pookie not understanding that earlier you were referring to NA, or North America, which is a continent,( which is in reference to this games North American Release) that has multiple countries within. Google is your friend here, and Pookie should definitely invest time in learning geography, as it's an interesting subject.

I live in the United States, so it's a bit weird for me, to see someone claim that the States are separate countries. That would only be true if one, or more states seceded from the Union, like the South did back during the civil war era, and temporarily became their own country.

Yeah I am not that interested in Geography so I just said what I thought really despite being wrong.

@ApollosAmour said in ALL THE CONTENT:

Why do people keep saying "the P word"? I'm genuinely curious. As far as I know, you can say pedophile as long as you're using it in a general sense and not directed toward anyone.

It is just a more accepted term by some since it feels weird saying the actual word.