ALL THE CONTENT

"During our E3 2019 announcement, one of the lines read “All the Content”, and we know many of you must be wondering what it means for the launch of PSO2 in North America. Well, we intend to keep this promise while also making sure series veterans and newcomers alike get to experience the story unfolding with each new episode release as it was originally intended."

Even boobs in the game will stop jiggling before the fingers can move if censorship keep happening.

Oh, grow up.

You guys act like a removed bath scene and a height restriction are going to be the end of the world.

Play the game and enjoy what we have, or piss off and go somewhere else if you're that bothered by it.

Butt.. butt..

#PeanutButterHappyFunSexyBathFunTime

;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@Furious Good luck enjoying it in the future where censorship won't limit to bath scene and height limit. Though I don't know what bath scene you talking about.

@Scire-Nave it's a scene that I watched on youtube and had no particular impact on the overall story at all, just some cliche anime story of two girls liking a slightly younger boy and trying to give him a bath. That's it. I could see no relevance to the story at all for the scene besides fan service for people that like that kind of thing.

You didn't miss anything important. I don't agree with the height restriction though, seemed like a silly thing to restrict. Some players simply want to play shorter characters. Not the end of the world, but still seemed a weird censor.

I'm ok with the removal of the bath scene if they removed all of episode 4 with it.

That'd be... a lot of story going out the window. Why would they do that?

@GM-Deynger Just start closing these threads, it HAS to be considered spam at this point.

@Frathlir Well now that another list to add into angry list. No wonder the sub story with Xiera and Casra feels off. They should inform us if they wanted to remove and change stuff especially with the slave name. I thought the weapons was removed until someone in alliance told me.

Next time informed us,GMs. People mad with reason.

@Frathlir said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@Scire-Nave it's a scene that I watched on youtube and had no particular impact on the overall story at all, just some cliche anime story of two girls liking a slightly younger boy and trying to give him a bath. That's it. I could see no relevance to the story at all for the scene besides fan service for people that like that kind of thing.

You didn't miss anything important. I don't agree with the height restriction though, seemed like a silly thing to restrict. Some players simply want to play shorter characters. Not the end of the world, but still seemed a weird censor.

Not to highjack this one but I disagree on no info of interest being in these scenes. The fact that some of those of those characters in said scenes are teachers was a pretty useful piece of information if you ask me for demonstrating the involvement some characters have with said students. This isn't a whether or not it should be censored response but I can say I was annoyed to learn context that I wouldn't have otherwise some of which when shared with my folks had the same view. Context is very important in the story. The first part of the 3 missing parts was pretty pointless though.

They lied about "All the Content". I don't support this game until they give me the game I deserve.

Censorship in videogames is an outrage.

I didn't care too much about the bath scene being removed, but I will say that the scene being removed in Global makes the side-cutscene in the new ep4 content where Casra wonders about why it's missing very funny in a meta sense now.

@Akonyl Yeah, but only people that knew the context would understand why it's funny. Had I not known why he was saying that, I'd have been be very confused at that part.

@Akonyl said in ALL THE CONTENT:

I didn't care too much about the bath scene being removed, but I will say that the scene being removed in Global makes the side-cutscene in the new ep4 content where Casra wonders about why it's missing very funny in a meta sense now.

Honestly the thought of Xiera trying to hide the bath scene not just from Casra but from we the players as well is incredibly amusing.

@Thedovahmon said in ALL THE CONTENT:

@Akonyl said in ALL THE CONTENT:

Honestly the thought of Xiera trying to hide the bath scene not just from Casra but from we the players as well is incredibly amusing.

I don't know, this doesn't happen if you set the original dub. Do you mean that in English dub they changed the dialogue to fix the inconsistency?