PSO2 Open Beta Xbox client download?

Any idea when the PSO2 client might become available for those of us who couldn't be in the closed beta? I know the servers go live on the 17th, but it would be nice to download it BEFORE then, rather than having to compete with every other interested player during the actual launch...

It currently is NOT visible in the Microsoft Store, nor via the "Insider" app, as of March 11th.

It will likely be up at 10AM PDT On March 16, the same date and time that CBT client users can update their game

I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!

@Ragnawind said in PSO2 Open Beta Xbox client download?:

It will likely be up at 10AM PDT On March 16, the same date and time that CBT client users can update their game

I hope so... but since it's only a one day lead time, it would be nice to have this verified officially, so if something screws up, we aren't left to all hit the download servers 5 minutes before launch. 🙂

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1237085327937785857 That is to the post about updating your client if you were in closed beta. It's safe to assume that is also when the open beta client goes live for everyone \o/ thankfully that leaves ALOT of time to download.