RIP Blocks 51+

@RainGnyu said in RIP Blocks 51+:

All these people speaking for the community!

Yes

Or could it be that maybe the blocks that were removed was the result of the Dev team somehow some sort change for the bots themselves? It's quite possibly could be. Then again - there is still the release that is coming to PS4 and PS5 and even the Nintendo Switch as far off as it may be, they may be also making changes accordingly.

Everyone come to block 21 thrn

@GamerKillance said in RIP Blocks 51+:

Were they even needed? Thanks to the awful Microsoft store a lot players got pissed and moved away from the game.

Wasn't for steam release this game would be far less populated.

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you that I refused to play when it was only available via the MS Store/XBox and couldn't get here fast enough when it became available on steam.

It was a good call to do the steam release. I think they would definitely get more people if the game interface were less convoluted and "clicky", and if so much of the details for how to accomplish X were more obvious.

Case in point - I'm stuck on story progression right now for trying to find a quest to complete called "Corruption Investigation: Amduskia". Only problem is, none of the people I talk to for quests seem to have that one for me.

Is there a precursor quest? Likely. But how would I know? All I know is I need it and I can't find it.

That is frustrating as heck. Particularly if you have limited time slices in which to game.

@Ekajata said in RIP Blocks 51+:

Corruption Investigation: Amduskia

It's an Ultimate Quest type of quest which you can accept at the quest counter, under the "Ultimate Quests" category.

@kztm said in RIP Blocks 51+:

@Ekajata said in RIP Blocks 51+:

Corruption Investigation: Amduskia

It's an Ultimate Quest type of quest which you can accept at the quest counter, under the "Ultimate Quests" category.

Hmm. Is it called something else? Advanced or Extreme Quests? I don't seem to have "Ultimate"... do I need to do all of the previous to get access or something? (If so, sure would be nice to be told that by the game... dreamy look)

Regardless, thanks for the helpful answer!

@Ekajata Hmm. A common problem with unlocks is not having done everything Cofy gives. Another one is if you have somehow skipped the notification (for example abandoning quests in certain situations). If you have done every single Expedition at least once, and have done all of Cofy's client orders, maybe go into the gateway ship with any quest and come out to the lobby again? I know there have been cases when that fixed the notification and unlock.

@Ekajata ultimate quests can only be accessed at level 70 and the one you need to do in order to continue the side story requires level 75, those don't require a access from Cofy you they will appear when you reach the level required to access then

We have 2 ships that is in forever-maintenance for no reason lol.

@Valinda said in RIP Blocks 51+:

We have 2 ships that is in forever-maintenance for no reason lol.

Just consider those to be - WIP's

At least one of them is probably being used for Challenge Mode.

Condensing blocks makes sense on paper, but I'd rather have some emptyish blocks for my alliance to group up on. At first we had a good home on block 76, but now we had to move to block 20; and then we had to move to 47 (where the cool alliance hang out), because apparently there was already an alliance that, in their words "claimed as their lobby", and they did not like us using area chat around them. (For context, we're a split alliance made up of two teams because we hit the member limit and needed an overflow alliance to fit our whole community. And yes, while Group chat is a thing, it's limited to friends only and I only keep friends on my friends list if they're not on either of our alliances.)

@Combat-Lobster said in RIP Blocks 51+:

"claimed as their lobby", and they did not like us using area chat around them

Please report them. Nobody should be allowed to claim a lobby for their own and silence others from area chatting.

I wish someone would try that with me. Hah. "Our lobby". Pssft. We need to hold a marathon emphasis contest for them so they can appreciate just how much ownership they do not have of public spaces.

(Thank you those who answered me. Turned out it's a lvl 75 quest and I'm just not there yet.)