Ep4 Substory Duel

dafaq is that beatable to beat ?

i tryed allrdy few times as SU / FI 80/80 pets lvl 120 Sweetbox full with Unit Rayset +10 (Standard), and Nemesis +35

Heal (Abundant Resta 17) is full charged reduced to 68 per tic pets get beaten with 3-6 hits my char with average 3 hits Mag 200 Melee

someone has advice ?

Yep, that fight is a skill check its about perfect dodging.

Of course it will get easier with Scion classes and other classes have a better time against her, I suggest maybe go HU sub just so you can survive a bit more punishment but other than that practice, practice, practice.

they should of let people group for this did it over 27 times now with TuraelFA same set up it and still can't beat it. ya fuck this worst mission in the game thx

@deRp-0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WWdwh7BDbQ

Jokes aside, it's an optional fight that is meant to be hard, she's definitely beatable, but gotta learn her patterns and dodge alot.

This was why it was good to include Phaleg in the extreme quest required for expert matching - I'm not a summoner but the summoner videos I see vs Phaleg typically involves multiple Maron bombing and beating her before she beats you down. I heard Maron bomb got nerfed though, so don't know how well it can still work.

@HarmlessSyan Maron gattling is pretty common to use with Summoners in any situation but is possible to win against Phaleg without using that strategy, also Maron nerf is just that they put a damage cap players can do and well Maron easily reaches that cap

It truly isn't a fight where just "doing damage" is the focus, the focus is learning to dodge/block like a God.

I saw a vid once of a Ranger cheesing it though, so at least that can be done.

im not talking about other classes talking about Summoner it's inpossible without doing Maron Bombing , if there is put a video up and proof me wrong .

@deRp-0 said in Ep4 Substory Duel:

im not talking about other classes talking about Summoner it's inpossible without doing Maron Bombing , if there is put a video and proof me wrong .

You could also get better at the class instead of saying it's impossible. The fight is DESIGNED for you to learn patterns and dodge.

@HarmlessSyan said in Ep4 Substory Duel:

I see vs Phaleg typically involves multiple Maron bombing and beating her before she beats you down. I heard Maron bomb got nerfed though, so don't know how well it can still work.

my marrons do well over 600k dmg to her....can confirm its a good option to make the fight rather quick...you still needa dodge and keep an eye on marron in round 2 (as in keeping marrons alive until you bomb) - using the ring that lessens the distance of your dodge is quite nice here

im not talking about other classes talking about Summoner it's inpossible without doing Maron Bombing , if there is put a video up and proof me wrong .

I did find one, but you arent going to like this either.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9R-IixTjeA

i mean any video will help with summoner , but just going to have to gear up a Maron bombing team until then

@HarmlessSyan said in Ep4 Substory Duel:

I did find one, but you arent going to like this either.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9R-IixTjeA

The strongest Rappy in the world to be facing Phaleg 1v1 and winning.

@deRp-0 You can try the more tanky pets like Wanda/Jinga, Rappy or Viola, I guess?

Most videos are gonna be with the bomb pets since they work greatly against Phaleg though.

@deRp-0 you can build up an extremly tanky viola and depend on auto attacks as well as defensive rolls...you still need to keep her alive tho - just gonna take a long while