Thoughts on the Founders Bundle

Like 1k ac is 10$ On the JP server and you can get 1 ST for 200 ac in this pack you get 12 plus inventory/storage they are 300ac a piece the more I look over it the better of a deal it is, they will be getting my money

Note: Ragol memories give you PSO costume parts.

@PrinceBrightstar said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

Note: Ragol memories give you PSO costume parts.

And mag cells!!!!!

I think it's a great deal, but I also think it's a major oversight to announce a bundle that includes Premium Time yet still not announce what Premium Time includes.

This was also a good time to make things like crossplay and being able to use accounts between systems clear, and they didn't do that either. They're dropping easy as hell layups communication-wise.

Premium is 30 days. They also sell 90 days as well. The 30 day premium comes with the bundle.

I was gonna say its overpriced, but holy crap they're adding three different costumes in it with other things. Honestly that's a really good price.

@LockeKosta said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

I think it's a great deal, but I also think it's a major oversight to announce a bundle that includes Premium Time yet still not announce what Premium Time includes.

This was also a good time to make things like crossplay and being able to use accounts between systems clear, and they didn't do that either. They're dropping easy as hell layups communication-wise.

Yes exactly! This is my biggest complaint about the announcement. With a game that's technically a "new release" to most people these items are just words.

Explain exactly what we are getting vs. Having to hunt for the answer. I want to give them my money (and I will). Make that decision easy!

@NatPSO said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

Premium is 30 days. They also sell 90 days as well. The 30 day premium comes with the bundle.

I think what he's saying is "what does premium time actually mean" what does that give me access to as a consumer?

They should make it clear to their customers what these things actually mean.

I think it sounds like a deal, 250 storage and 50 inventory slots....a battle pass, and premium subscription which gives a tri-boost 50% for the month that stacks, if the cosmetic items can be traded, then even if you don't want them, there's a ton of in-game cash to get you started, and if they retire the pack....it's not hard for any veteran player to imagine what it could be worth holding onto day 1 cosmetics and how the values on them tend to spike. All and all it helps show the love for us finally getting the game and the willingness to keep it successful so more people can enjoy the game for free, i'm sold.....just wish the tails outfit shown in the emote came with it or an alternate version of the pack with tails instead was an option! xD

Trading, shop pass, and buff drinks with EXP boosts. 30 day shop is a pretty big deal. You don't have to use your premium pass as soon as you get it. Same with your AC Scratch Tickets. You can hold onto them later to use.

I'm still iffy on it 50% of my brain is saying too price too steep and the other 50% is screaming get it you don't know if you will ever get another chance so lol

@ShadyMilkman You are correct. And yeah, if you look at the responses on the Twitter post and Reddit, that's basically the main sentiment being repeated over and over again. I mean sure, I know what premium time is in JP, but most people coming into NA have no clue and we don't know if it'll be exactly the same. And it's not the only item people have questions about in the bundle either.

90% of the negative and confused responses to this could've been rectified and avoided with a few simple sentences.

@NatPSO said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

Trading, shop pass, and buff drinks with EXP boosts. 30 day shop is a pretty big deal. You don't have to use your premium pass as soon as you get it. Same with your AC Scratch Tickets. You can hold onto them later to use.

You don't know at all if that's the case. Is it highly likely to be the same as JP? Sure. But you don't know for sure and it's beyond time they should've already announced some details about it.

I'm waiting for the official premium announcement because a lot of NA people are going to lose their shit when they find out they can't have a player shop without a premium sub if that is indeed the case.

my only compliant is that you can only buy this once.

Now I can't actually use the Sonic lobby action because I'll be selling it a year or two from now.

The only thing this doesn't have is affix items.

LOL I was waiting for this post

anyone-hungry-this-could-be-a-while-popcorn-meme.jpg