Thoughts on the Founders Bundle

Yea, its a steal in my opinion.

@Neonight Hey, sorry about my confusion. While I'm completely stoked for PSO2, I haven't really kept up on it. I didn't even realize it was free to play. I'm here wondering why I can't find it on Amazon (LOL).

Now I see that I purchase the retro outfits and stuff with the Ragol Memory. I was thinking the actual items were special content as part of the Ragol Edition. It's all becoming clear to me now.

Thanks!

For those wondering about the Mission Pass Gold Ticket. More details can be found here: https://pso2.com/news/blogs/missionpass

@GM-Rappie I really wasn't expecting this entirely new feature! Honestly gives me more hope for the future seeing that theNA release can be different from the other versions. Really looking forward to everything to come!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but do we know if I purchase the founder's Pack on Xbox, will it carry over to PC when the PC version becomes available?

@Home-Dog said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

@GM-Rappie I really wasn't expecting this entirely new feature! Honestly gives me more hope for the future seeing that theNA release can be different from the other versions. Really looking forward to everything to come!

Localization entails a lot more than you think. 😉

@x2MAV4x said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

Sorry if this has been asked already, but do we know if I purchase the founder's Pack on Xbox, will it carry over to PC when the PC version becomes available?

Since those packs are giving you in-game items, I imagine as long as you are logging into the same account, they will be there regardless of the platform you log in from.

@Home-Dog Great! thanks for the quick response, easy buy for me then!