Thoughts on the Founders Bundle

Oh cool! Looks like they're going for a much, much more accessible option for the memories in this version of the game, since in the JP version it was a bit of a drip feed and it could be months before you got a full set of any particular costume, I like this method much more!

@Ragnawind said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

For anyone who may be wondering, I think this confirms that you will have to buy the Founders Pack, and/or new Ragol Edition through the Microsoft Store, since they apparently come with the client included: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1238514138181070850

Not true. It's just an alternate way to download, for those that haven't already.

@GM-Deynger Can we get confirmation on how much the Ragol Fashion Pack is and what it contains?

@PennilessImp749 said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

@GM-Deynger Can we get confirmation on how much the Ragol Fashion Pack is and what it contains?

Announcements are still planned in regards to that. I cannot reveal information that hasn't already been officially stated. ><

@PennilessImp749 i think what @LockeKosta is saying is that the information on what it is should have been released when the pack was announced.

@PennilessImp749 We have that, this was released on the JP pc client already. Like, google "ragol memories".

@Aviarei a lot of the ways gacha stuff works in JP games wouldn't fly in the west. 😵

This is all I want to use my Ragol Memories on.........“A Song for Eternal Story”

I'm just confused on that the Fashion Pack is described as it comes with what the Ragol Pack comes with, without the base game. What does without the base game mean? Isn't the game free already? So isn't a Fashion Pack and the Ragol Pack the same thing?

@Aperture-Mage The "Fashion Pack" seems to be another pack they are going to put out at the same time I'd imagine more info coming soon, but if I had to stab in the dark it's going to be like the gold and silver bundles JP has. which come with ACtickets maybe some ragol memories without the premium and gold pass.

@RagingGayGuy-Bd said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

@Aperture-Mage The "Fashion Pack" seems to be another pack they are going to put out at the same time I'd imagine more info coming soon, but if I had to stab in the dark it's going to be like the gold and silver bundles JP has. which come with ACtickets maybe some ragol memories without the premium and gold pass.

It's been bundled for convenience of purchasing but the fashion pack is basically identical to the ragol memories edition but can be purchased more than once.

im definitely copping the sonic edition bro

@Aperture-Mage said in Thoughts on the Founders Bundle:

I'm just confused on that the Fashion Pack is described as it comes with what the Ragol Pack comes with, without the base game. What does without the base game mean? Isn't the game free already? So isn't a Fashion Pack and the Ragol Pack the same thing?

As I understand it, the idea is just to save you the trouble of installing the game, going back into the store, then buying the Ragol Edition afterwards, instead doing it all from one store item. If you've already registered and installed the game, then there should be functionally no difference, if I'm reading the tweets/news correctly.

To be fair, I think the +150% EXP Boosters and +125 Triboosts to be a good deal as well. The +150% exp boosters will be in short supply at the beginning because those are more of campaign rewards (etc.) rather than a redeemable item through exchanging.

The triboosts are more common, but I will always take more of them. Especially with the urban area AQs at +50 risk. Gonna be able to get multiple classes to 75 nice and fast.

They will also be helpful for when you have a couple Tokyo Gold keys saved up and ready to burn through.

Anyone reading that hasn't played JP. You are getting your money's worth with this bundle. The scratch tickets, inventory slots, character storage slots, premium, alone make it a good deal.