How this game us censored in global version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI01Cg6IbL8

Remember, voice your concerns with a ticket.

It is best to let everyone know about the changes that have been made without any notice from the publisher. But there is already a dedicated thread, there is no need to open many threads on the same topic. I invite you to write here: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6869/can-we-not-cut-out-anymore-story-scenes-and-stop-it-with-censorship-in-general

Have a nice day!

This post is deleted!

@Machenta19 said in How this game us censored in global version.:

No keep opening up multiple threads about the same topic, hasn't stopped people before. Proves my point that this forums is only alive by the people that cry about the censorship and nothing else.

You must be new here... There is PLENTY of other cry-topics here 😂

a9a325ac-1733-4235-a0b5-9f6049eaf0c5-image.png

well according to the video and a poll such as this i do believe there are hundrets maybe thousends of players being unhappy with a censorship....i think its unfair to throw them all + the original version players (jp players) into a "you are all pedos" category...cause each of these ppl got their own reason....i mention this preventively to avoid further accusations from happening

but i do agree that this thread is kinda unnecessary as we are already having a topic regarding this in the suggestion forum....if it wasn done so @Archetype-Luna might as well add the link of the video to the front page of her thread so people can have a view on what outside of the forum is happening and that theyre not alone

@JuggernautGTX I already added it; it's before the first heading/right below the three straw polls.

@MarshalTobias32 well, missed a little bit due to the update today (had a reason but odd to wait this long)

This post is deleted!

Oh wow! Over 200 people voted on a strawpoll? That'll stick it to the man to undo the censor, yea!!!

its still a valid number...we have 213 votes and 93% are voting for a removal of the censorship...pso2 global got probably around 40000 active players so we need to take into account that there is always a certain margin of error...in this case thatll be 10%...so we can fairly say that the playerbase have at least a 83% voice wich is against censorship and want it to be removed...making this the absolute majority...as i was viewing the comments under the video linked i also seen a large majority being against censorship while those who are in favor of it were just a tiny minority so these numbers make sense unless the poll is rigged

This post is deleted!

@JuggernautGTX said in How this game us censored in global version.:

a9a325ac-1733-4235-a0b5-9f6049eaf0c5-image.png

well according to the video and a poll such as this i do believe there are hundrets maybe thousends of players being unhappy with a censorship....i think its unfair to throw them all + the original version players (jp players) into a "you are all pedos" category...cause each of these ppl got their own reason....i mention this preventively to avoid further accusations from happening

but i do agree that this thread is kinda unnecessary as we are already having a topic regarding this in the suggestion forum....if it wasn done so @Archetype-Luna might as well add the link of the video to the front page of her thread so people can have a view on what outside of the forum is happening and that theyre not alone

Oh wow! Over 200 people voted on a strawpoll? That'll stick it to the man to undo the censor, yea!!!

Don't waste your time with him or Luna. They're stuck in their ways.

I knew it before. As soon someone shows some actual numbers, it will be mocked upon too... Its hopeless to deal with this kind of people.

This post is deleted!

@Scerms77 said in How this game us censored in global version.:

I knew it before. As soon someone shows some actual numbers, it will be mocked upon too... Its hopeless to deal with this kind of people.

Nope, unless SEGA does a poll, which they so polls on JP server, then we'll be getting somewhere.

Ok, can you explain why these over 200 voices dont count?

This post is deleted!