If you could, what would you add to NGS?

@coldreactive said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

@Milk said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

Freeze her, clone her, I just need Quna in NGS, she’s the best part of the game for me. 😭 I will be so sad if I don’t see her at all.

Xiera's JP VA is in NGS iirc, so maybe.

But Xiera is a high CAST and Quna is a human and who knows the lifespan of CASTs in the first place.

@Weirdo said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

@coldreactive said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

@Milk said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

Freeze her, clone her, I just need Quna in NGS, she’s the best part of the game for me. 😭 I will be so sad if I don’t see her at all.

Xiera's JP VA is in NGS iirc, so maybe.

But Xiera is a high CAST and Quna is a human and who knows the lifespan of CASTs in the first place.

Yeah and Hi-CASTs are basically androids (IE: NieR Automata or KOS-MOS) with personality.

@MasterDarkwingz said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

Hopefully not, since ganks were common in Terra last I played.

I tried to look up what "terra" is, but all i got was some wikipedia link and everything else was about tera. Do you mean Terra: Battle For The Outlands? Cause that's pretty old. Around that time the only games i had were on sega megadrive.

We won't actually be standing waiting for spawns like the Falspawn red orb poofs, Dolls are supposed to fall from purple meteors this time around.

Yeah, i guess the best i can do is to wait and see. sigh

@Yggranya said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

@MasterDarkwingz said in If you could, what would you add to NGS?:

Hopefully not, since ganks were common in Terra last I played.

I tried to look up what "terra" is, but all i got was some wikipedia link and everything else was about tera. Do you mean Terra: Battle For The Outlands? Cause that's pretty old. Around that time the only games i had were on sega megadrive.

We won't actually be standing waiting for spawns like the Falspawn red orb poofs, Dolls are supposed to fall from purple meteors this time around.

Yeah, i guess the best i can do is to wait and see. sigh

Oops, probably couldn't find it because I used two Rs instead of one.

Thought of something that definitely needs to be added/changed for NGS, and if at all possible retroactively applied to PSO2 itself. Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not, but hat/hair clipping. Drives me absolutely nuts. I'd like to see some kind of update that modifies hair to work with hats, maybe something similar to how it's handled in the Smackdown vs. Raw franchise, where every hairstyle has two versions, hat and no hat. Right now the options are "nearly bald so the hat looks normal" or "ginormous hat of ridiculous proportions to cover the huge hair without clipping." Not a great set of options, you know?

@zaffy2005 I remember a few games that made it so that parts of the hair is removed to ignore the hat's placement so it doesn't clip. Hopefully SEGA makes this possible even on PSO2 as well.

Just thought of another thing as well, how about weapon camos actually making it into the cutscenes? I get that's hard to code, but at the same time... Seeing the very basic weapon every time is annoying, y'know?

@ZarexWolf That is something that bugs me as well. Not just that it's always either the baseline weapon or the "coated" variant, but also that it never actually aligns with the player's class. I almost prefer the cutscenes where you just end up punching everything with your bare hands. Still ridiculous, but it's less incongruous than my Ranger always pulling out a sword or double saber all the time. Only time the cutscenes ever "matched" the class was episode 5 using TMGs, Talis, and (again) the Sword as part of promoting the Hero class, which I was using at the time. So at least for a few scenes it matched. Still "generic" weapons rather than my actual equipment, but t least it was the right type.

It would be nice to have the actual gear/camo in the scene, although it would have to have a certain limitation, e.g. "only your slot 1 weapon can be shown." It does really break the "immersion" of the game when characters whose entire design we hand pick up to and including the style of the weapon itself, is suddenly wielding a weapon that doesn't at all fit the "theme" we've built for those characters.

I want more Makeup Patten slots available, at least up to four total.

There are so many more than just blush or lip gloss that we should be capable of using at one time.

(Eyeshadow, face paint, moles.)

@zaffy2005 Even if its only the first weapon slot, that will still make scenes look better with what ever weapon/camo you are using for the cinematic.

If its too difficult to match the weapon for the cut scene, at least match the camo if it supports the weapon type being used, other wise use a place holder instead, since several camos support multiple weapons.

I know that the devs obviously have a disdain for revamping the Personal Quarters, but there's been requests for a playlist system in the Jukebox to allow for playing multiple songs (up to twelve songs with 6 different saves, some with Premium) on a rotational loop.

I think it would be neat if the Scenery Pass could be incorporated in this manner as well, allowing for up to three or four sceneries to rotate as if it were the Simulation Room in the Battle Lobby.

I want to get rid of the idea of weapon camos and have every new weapon model you bind to your account be added to a library of appearances you can apply to each weapon you use individually. A far far superior system.

@Weirdo Theres no information suggesting NGS is set some distant time later.

It has already been stated to be 1000 years later.

@ZeeHero9271 I do like this idea, as in a lot of ways weapons become "fashion accessories" in their own right but become extremely limited in their "utility" in that regard as we progress.

For real is there some unwritten rule among devs of this type of game which states the higher "level" the weapon the more absolutely ridiculous it has to look?