Pirate Problem on Ship 1...

@Pulptenks said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

@Ash-Lv1 said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

B. With a simple math, to achieve his stock, he needs to drop around $30,000.00 USD per AC scratch. His inventory is over $90,000.00 USD.

Actually did an estimation with my girlfriend last night since she's better then me at math. With the stock we seen on the right moment, the estimated value if we keep the capita of $1 per 100 AC with the average of 5% tax through steam (While I know some people are managing to avoid this.).

Wait AC is more expensive on steam?

@Pulptenks we have the same problem on Ship 02.. there's 2 plauers who have multiple AC items in their shop same as you. It's definitely a RMT account

@CodeBreaker-V1 said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

@Pulptenks we have the same problem on Ship 02.. there's 2 plauers who have multiple AC items in their shop same as you. It's definitely a RMT account

Do they compete with each other in price wars?

@Sephlock said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

Do they compete with each other in price wars?

Hmm, if they did surely the market prices would crash as a result?

Suppose that'd make SEGA pay attention to the problem if folks stopped buying AC Scratch thanks to two RMT mules constantly lowering the prices on all the good Scratch items fighting to offload them ASAP. Bad news for anyone else trying to sell anything they stock on the market though, which is the whole point here. 😧

You still have no proof that they're using stolen payment methods, only SEGA themselves can verify this. People whale, I spend $2000+ a year on freemium games, but I use my own hard earned dosh.

@Sephlock said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

@Pulptenks said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

@Ash-Lv1 said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

B. With a simple math, to achieve his stock, he needs to drop around $30,000.00 USD per AC scratch. His inventory is over $90,000.00 USD.

Actually did an estimation with my girlfriend last night since she's better then me at math. With the stock we seen on the right moment, the estimated value if we keep the capita of $1 per 100 AC with the average of 5% tax through steam (While I know some people are managing to avoid this.).

Wait AC is more expensive on steam?

Only if you live somewhere where you must be taxed for digital goods. Keep in mind if that is the case and SEGA/Microsoft is not taxing you in your location when you buy from the MS client or whatever then they can be sued for not charging you the proper amount of tax.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

You still have no proof that they're using stolen payment methods, only SEGA themselves can verify this. People whale, I spend $2000+ a year on freemium games, but I use my own hard earned dosh.

Read my post if you don't understand how it's so easy to do in this game. No one can absolutely prove the use of stolen credit cards when it comes to gift cards, I don't get how skeptics can't see how obvious this is. At least whales such as your self-proclaimed self usually are spending with a purpose. But it's glaringly obvious that not only is there no purpose to the billions of meseta being generated by this but that there is more than one person doing it across all 3 ships. One whale just doing meseta cap for the lulz is one thing and an outlier but plausible. More than one and the easiest explanation is staring you in the face.

Did no one else also notice the RMT spams prices suspiciously went down drastically including several new sites around the exact same time this "pirate" instance started happening? :THINKING:

The only thing SEGA could do in this instance is prove their innocence, which they could do by posting a statement. At the end of the day, the only party that takes a hit from stolen credit card info laundering is the merchant that sold the gift card when the charge back happens. A simple google search of stolen credit cards and gift cards will explain this.

Honestly, the only thing preventing this from being more common is the deterrent of a felony. But we know (sorry, can't prove guess they aren't lol) these RMT groups are not operating in a country where that is likely of happening. The solution to this and bot spam already implemented in JP's version of the game is just to ban certain (cough China) regions (limiting the amount of AC buyable would not stop the spam.)

And I'm tired of people suspecting duping. You know how much easier it would be for a bot to dupe meseta crystals and just vendor all day? Why bother duping AC tickets or worse AC items and then wasting the physical manpower to painstakingly PSO2 inventory-sim list each individual outfit and ticket item across multiple account player shops.

It's exhausting reading the mental gymnastics people have to do to even suspect this is not illegal laundering.

@Oniichan said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

Read my post if you don't understand how it's so easy to do in this game. No one can absolutely prove the use of stolen credit cards when it comes to gift cards, I don't get how skeptics can't see how obvious this is. At least whales such as your self-proclaimed self usually are spending with a purpose. But it's glaringly obvious that not only is there no purpose to the billions of meseta being generated by this but that there is more than one person doing it across all 3 ships. One whale just doing meseta cap for the lulz is one thing and an outlier. More than one and the easiest explanation is staring you in the face.

The only thing SEGA could do in this instance is prove their innocence, which they could do by posting a statement. At the end of the day, the only party that takes a hit from stolen credit card info laundering is the merchant that sold the gift card when the charge back happens. A simple google search of stolen credit cards and gift cards will explain this.

Honestly, the only thing preventing this from being more common is the deterrent of a felony. But we know (sorry, can't prove guess they aren't lol) these RMT groups are not operating in a country where that is likely of happening. The solution to this and bot spam already implemented in JP's version of the game is just to ban certain (cough China) regions (limiting the amount of AC buyable would not stop the spam.)

And I'm tired of people suspecting duping. You know how much easier it would be for a bot to dupe meseta crystals and just vendor all day? Why bother duping AC tickets or worse AC items and then wasting the physical manpower to painstakingly PSO2 inventory-sim list each individual outfit and ticket item across multiple account player shops.

It's exhausting reading the mental gymnastics people have to do to even suspect this is not illegal laundering.

no, most ppl here aint suspecting duping. We r just amazed and amused by how much a "legit" person can drop in a "free" game.
A perfect bullet for those who is against loot boxes lol.

I caught this going on Ship 2 earlier clearing my decos.

alt text

You can not give this the multi billionaire whale excuse. The only way to get Jukeboxes are to purhcase from the FUN store for 3000 FUN each, this guy had all 30 slots of his shop with 998 Jukeboxes. That is 29940 Jukeboxes. That is 89820000 FUN. If we use cube conversion to FUN that is 179640 Cubes.

At the very least the choice of item is suspect or why these were all put up, I at very least suspect a FUN point exploit, which can be just as bad as anything else as all of these can be sold to an NPC. Odd to see this in the player market though in that case, unless it is being used to move money, but very odd choice of item.