Pirate Problem on Ship 1...

So when it comes to AC, all is fine. But however every items are available in bulk and from the same single unique ID.

I am not sure what is the alt limit, but seems to appear this person has 10 characters with permanent store of AC items of sale in generous quantities, it's nice for fashion and all, but it feels just wrong.

I know Whaling is a thing, but there has to be some sort of ways to detect the use of stolen payments and get rid of this person, the market is overflooded and selling is becoming near impossible since everything get undercut. By experience I know whales do like earning a profit, and rarely will go out of their way to 30-50 "Cat-Ear Headphone" and then undercutting everyone else and constantly resupplying.

I've spoke with several resident of Ship 01 and they all agree it is becoming a problem, our only possible fund raiser is spamming Ultimate and hope to have something to sell from it.

On top of it, they seems to agree that it smells like a pirate, could be RMT? A basement Neckbeard? It's very supsicious.

Surely SEGA would do something about this or it's just going remain a thing...? It's been over a month at this rate.

It definitely needs to be looked into, it's highly suspocious and it's plaguing the market so much now

I am on ship 1, and sell a bit. Most of it is just people buying up the market. And there are quite a few whales on ship 1 (I know of some of them) and yes they do dump 1k or more on scratch tickets every week, and do what they can to manipulate the market. It can suck but they're not doing anything illegal or against the tos, quite the opposite, SEGA loves these kinds of people.

The problem is if they are actually using stolen credit card info to buy AC, then launder it on the market it's still very illegal

But they aren't. They just have their own money they throw at the game, because market play is what they enjoy. Sure there probably is someone out there using a stolen credit card, but when charge backs happen (as with a stolen card) the account using the card gets banned. Like I said, I know some of the people who do this, and they don't use stolen credit cards or anything of the like.

If you mean a pn player id that's most likely a rmt bot selling those I suggest reporting it which was probably used by stolen credit cards that victims fell for

@ComplexZeru said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

If you mean a pn player id that's most likely a rmt bot selling those I suggest reporting it which was probably used by stolen credit cards that victims fell for

Precisely what I've been referring to. That is not normal whaler.

I seen a lot of real players do this, but Ship 1 has been broken since day 1.

Just because someone’s has a numbered ID doesn’t meant rmt. You’ll be surprised how many players that have been playing for a while have never changed their ID. I found this out recruiting for my alliance

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

Just because someone’s has a numbered ID doesn’t meant rmt. You’ll be surprised how many players that have been playing for a while have never changed their ID. I found this out recruiting for my alliance

^ Very true.

I had my own theory on the PN IDs with massive amounts of scratches: Could be bots making huge amounts of accounts, dropping the one dollar on Xbox Ultimate to get the perk package that gives you 12 AC Scratch tickets amongst several other items, spending said tickets, and then pooling all the items onto a single ID to sell them and make lots of meseta, then sell that meseta to players.

That... or it could just be one sad, lonely person with thousands of dollars to waste every week, who knows.

@Lady-Azuryth yeah you don't get 80+ fire dances from dropping 1k on a scratch. If you look at this Pn900's shop, you'll not be able to compare it to anyone elses shop. It's definitely sus

@Lady-Azuryth said in Pirate Problem on Ship 1...:

I am on ship 1, and sell a bit. Most of it is just people buying up the market. And there are quite a few whales on ship 1 (I know of some of them) and yes they do dump 1k or more on scratch tickets every week, and do what they can to manipulate the market. It can suck but they're not doing anything illegal or against the tos, quite the opposite, SEGA loves these kinds of people.

If you ever noticed, this # ID we r talking here constantly under cuts everyone. And he is a major factor driving the AC items price down.

There are many issue with this person: A. He literally holds the inventory of the rest of the ship 1 stock together.

B. With a simple math, to achieve his stock, he needs to drop around $30,000.00 USD per AC scratch. His inventory is over $90,000.00 USD.

C. Following the previous point, if he has spent this much amount of money, why is he constantly under cutting everyone else in ship 1? With a little knowledge in this game, it's not hard to figure if u don't undercut, your item won't move fast. And based on my few days of tracking, the person constantly lowering his inventory price to match the lowest at the time. So why does he want to move his inventory fast? The only logical motivation is he wants to turn those items into meseta.

D. Why does a person like him need huge amount of mesetas? And where did all those meseta go after he accumulated them. Do I really need to explain here?

the items are being sold in inconsistant ways....lets say one item is listed 180 times....the other day its 5 times....next day 90 times...next day 45 times....next day 14....next day 140...and so on...

this is no reseller as in somebody who "plays the market" that is for sure cause he keeps undercutting ....this is by no means a whale....if you do some math and use the highest number of 1 rare item he ever listed (at 180) he used more than 30000 USD in a single scratch....yes there whales who use sometimes 500 USD but pls...not 30000.....and the acc gets every new scratch items in the same amount

But they aren't. They just have their own money they throw at the game, because market play is what they enjoy.

I am on ship 1, and sell a bit. Most of it is just people buying up the market. And there are quite a few whales on ship 1 (I know of some of them) and yes they do dump 1k or more on scratch tickets every week, and do what they can to manipulate the market.

i find it rather strange that a new created acc posts this acting like hes knowing every whale on the server and what their intentions are and how much they spend....nobody can tell me that somebody in their mind spend ten thousends of USD a week on pixel scratches because thats what they enjoy....thats no benefit anymore - you gain nothing with having billions of meseta as a normal player because you simply dont need that large of a sum unless youre a meseta seller

8b1e8756-04ca-4ace-95a8-19a56a16df4f-image.png

reported the account already after i observed it for over a week... lets see what kind of actions are being taken....and btw nope - accounts wont "get automatically banned" when charge backs happen...i mean hahahahahahaha RMT people arent dumb and they dont do that for the first time....ofc the original account using a stolen credit card info is not the account who sells the items...also the listed number changes so hard it makes one believe they have a "floating market" system - wich mixes items around making them ultra hard to track back cause every account they gone through would need to be banned....wich of course could also be a legit player who was unfortunate enough to buy one of those items

To me it's either the richest man alive wanting billions of Meseta or one way someone's Meseta "bot" gains Meseta to then RMT, fueling that real money back into more scratches into Meseta for profit.