Fresh Finds now last a MONTH?

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/freshfindsshop0901

This lineup will be available from September 1st to September 29th

So not only did we miss out on two of the very popular outfits (Maid and Teashop) because of no fault of ours, we are stuck with the ARKS Blazer set for one whole month?

What ever happened to the idea of Fresh Finds?

I'm really, really, really, really, really, very, very, very, very, extremely and utterlly disappointed at how this is handled.

Come on! You've show so much initiative with how you've added automatic local time zone adjustments in your schedule and maintenance announcements, what happened? Is another team responsible for Fresh Finds and they just don't care how players feel?

Please don't let the same Fresh Finds lineup sit there for a month and become Stale Finds. And please bring us those Maid outfits. The world cannot be saved without proper Maids. Show Off Maids just don't cut it. You know that don't you?

@kztm said in Fresh Finds now last a MONTH?:

two of the very popular outfits

Didn't know you spoke for everyone.

@Ephemiel I don't. Popular doesn't mean everyone.

maybe we have a lot more options? lol nm i checked the link RIP

I do have to admit the upcoming line-up is... not getting my attention, each to their own of course, it'll fit some. I really wanted the ones from the previous one.

The upcoming lineup is pretty trash and that's taking for account different tastes. Lame outfits, accessories and hairs, considering we have had already in AC scratch school uniform themed layerwear that actually look better than the new FF items. SEGA dropped the ball hard with this, instead of a rerun of the lineup we missed with THEIR screw up, we are getting items that WITHOUT A DOUBT will sell less than what we should have had.

This post is deleted!

@Ephemiel he is here. And popular not mean 100% love it. Why you even here. If you don't like mades

I don't like maid costumes. I want to see some Cast set in fresh finds, haven't seen a single one but random saga set.

i would favor the tea and maid outfit instead the new ffs items too

Whats on sale in the Fresh Finds shop doesnt really matter to me....

....I have yet to be able to access it.

Initially many people werde crying that items in the FF were only available for a short time and by that Sega exploits peoples fear of missing out.

No they announce that the new set stays longer in the shop, and here we go with the next complains.

Pure second hand embarressment...

@Scerms77 said in Fresh Finds now last a MONTH?:

Initially many people werde crying that items in the FF were only available for a short time and by that Sega exploits peoples fear of missing out.

No they announce that the new set stays longer in the shop, and here we go with the next complains.

Pure second hand embarressment...

Check the link there are very little options and no Cast parts no emotes. And this is for a month!

@Shirokami07 said in Fresh Finds now last a MONTH?:

I don't like maid costumes. I want to see some Cast set in fresh finds, haven't seen a single one but random saga set.

+1

I agree that I also want the maid outfits... BUT I'M NOT MISSING THE CHANCE OF GETTING MITARASHI'S OUTFIT!alt text