Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place

Actually we just want to SoJ to keep up with their promise of a 1-to-1 "ALL THE CONTENT" they advertised.

Just. That. Nothing more, nothing less.

JUST AS they advertise HERE Is it too much to ask for?

"During our E3 2019 announcement, one of the lines read “All the Content”, and we know many of you must be wondering what it means for the launch of PSO2 in North America. Well, we intend to keep this promise while also making sure series veterans and newcomers alike get to experience the story unfolding with each new episode release as it was originally intended."

The height slider is part of the content, the mini suits are also part of the content.

Protip: Thread will last longer if you ignore Ephemiel's comments. Otherwise Mods will probably close it due to off topic.

@Ephemiel said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

Notice that you do the same when you and Luna spam threads and go after everyone who disagree with you.

I've made one thread on the issue of censorship. Sure I made many posts on the matter, but as far as threads go, I've only made the one on the matter. Pretty sure the thread and my posts do not constitute as spam. Also not sure how I ever went after someone; I try very much to not specifically call someone out if I am not responding to them.

Also, even if getting a reason from Sega does not calm these threads, it starts the first instance of Sega of Japan communicating with us. Often times, the first instance of something is the hardest and it gets easier with subsequent instances.

If Sega wants to manage an online game on a global scale, they need to talk to their global audience.

This post is deleted!

@Wetares OT Weapons were deprecated. Weapons with only OT variants got NT duplicates, and I don't see anybody complaining because it is in fact a better system.

@Frost-Soar said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Wetares OT Weapons were deprecated. Weapons with only OT variants got NT duplicates, and I don't see anybody complaining because it is in fact a better system.

Doesn't matter, still isn't "all the content" like they promised, OT weapons had some cool looking appearances that we won't have in NA, also gave more titles for more achievements, so if you play for completion, lmao get rekt scrub.

But oh no, I can't make my loli, Global sucks and I'm uninstalling!!!1

@Wetares There have been threads on releasing OT weapons as camos. The OT weapon themselves... there is a reason why NT weapons are a thing.

NA adjusted the title requirements for things like the whitill units to compensate for the lesser number of titles.

@Archetype-Luna said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Wetares There have been threads on releasing OT weapons as camos. The OT weapon themselves... there is a reason why NT weapons are a thing.

Can you read or not? I know NT weapons are the replacement, but it doesn't change the fact that they already choked on their "all the content" promise, but you guys are so blinded by not being able to make an ugly dwarf-sized reject instead.

@Wetares Ok, I'll give you that... the achievement list for those +10 weapons is quite extensive... Let's just hope we get some variant of the PSO2es for the west for those weapons 😕

@Frost-Soar said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Wetares Ok, I'll give you that... the achievement list for those +10 weapons is quite extensive... Let's just hope we get some variant of the PSO2es for the west for those weapons 😕

Thanks for bringing up PSO2es, another thing we won't see here. Say goodbye to your free 100 storage for logging in, free 1SG a day (365SG for free for logging in everyday), as well as free excubes and exp tickets. Also, Eternal Tower on es is a good way to get meseta and drops, and quick search. But "all the content", but let's focus on height censor over the actual content instead guys.

@Wetares I did read. I said that there were threads on making OT weapons as camos. And I'll state again that the title requirements for things like the whitill units were reduced to compensate for the lack of OT weapons.

As for PSO2es, I personally made a thread on it, but it never picked up traction. I also included it in a support ticket back when the SG backlash was happening.

@Wetares I did read. I said that there were threads on making OT weapons as camos. And I'll state again that the title requirements for things like the whitill units were reduced to compensate for the lack of OT weapons.

As for PSO2es, I personally made a thread on it, but it never picked up traction. I also included it in a support ticket back when the SG backlash was happening.

Yeah but still my argument is that the "all the content" promise has been broken, and you're purposely ignoring what I've stated. Unless you're able to explain when/where we'll get these OT "camos", then your argument is flawed and you're only seething because you can't make a short character.

Honestly there's also the fact that we skipped over TD2 and went straight to TD3 on Global, no explaination. Even if it was useless, doesn't explain why we still got old PD and Yamato currently.

But all the content, guys!

@Wetares I haven't been ignoring the things you said. I pointed out that those things you mentioned had threads on them. I even personally made a PSO2es thread as I also wanted it.

However, not everyone is going to have the same priorities than you. I don't think that is necessary a bad thing either. Character customization is a huge draw of the game and some people just want the full range of options in that regard as JP. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I am more about the removed cutscene than the height issue; not to mention how censorship is often a slippery slope.

This suggestion is more about actually establishing direct communication with the devs; something that we currently lack. Sure it is focused on the height issue, but if it succeeds then future communication can potentially become easier, which can lead to more answers on other things like OT weapons or PSO2es.

@Wetares I haven't been ignoring the things you said. I pointed out that those things you mentioned had threads on them. I even personally made a PSO2es thread as I also wanted it.

However, not everyone is going to have the same priorities than you. I don't think that is necessary a bad thing either. Character customization is a huge draw of the game and some people just want the full range of options in that regard as JP. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I am more about the removed cutscene than the height issue; not to mention how censorship is often a slippery slope.

This suggestion is more about actually establishing direct communication with the devs; something that we currently lack. Sure it is focused on the height issue, but if it succeeds then future communication can potentially become easier, which can lead to more answers on other things like OT weapons or PSO2es.

These forum threads have been about the height limit, even your thread is titled as such. Don't lie, you are obviously mad about that more than you are about some cutscene that doesn't contain any crucial story elements in it.

You want to have that cutscene? Datamine it. Everything up to Ep6 has been datamined and completed for Global.

You're expecting answers when the developers have yet to speak here, and the GM's are regurgitating what they are allowed to say.

@Wetares If you clicked on the thread I linked, you'd see I did indeed make a thread on PSO2es. Here is a link to it again: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6551/pso2es-for-na

So I am not sure how I am lying. Also my most active thread is about censorship in general, not just the height issue. It was made when I discovered that a cutscene was missing.

The fact that the devs have yet to speak to the global community and the limited information the GM's can give is a huge reason why I am supporting this thread, as it is asking for the devs to directly speak to us.