Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place

@Ephemiel said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

You people NEED to be banned by this point if you're going to continue spamming new threads every day.

Not very smart are you.

Is that what you call when someone has an argument against you people obsessed with seeing naked kids?

6aa3021d-3f3a-4a93-b522-020da8c2c04d-image.png

on topic: i do agree to it - there is some lack of communication regarding this topic and people really would like to recieve an answer on why the censorship came in place and if they are thinking about a removal of it - or at least parts of it....and if they do censor anything from the original in the future - to at least let players know in advance along with a reason for it so people can easier understand why - wich will prevent further issues regarding the topic

I think an explanation would be cool, but it won't fix anything so there's no reason to imo.

It's honestly foolish at this point to believe the people invested in getting the height cap restored will hear any reason from Sega and say, "OK fair enough" and walk away from the issue. Instead, any reason given will be challenged and used as fodder to strengthen their resolve. The only solution to make it stop would be for Sega to fold on their own creative and executive decision and give in to the demands, or for those who feel strongly enough about the issue to accept reality and/or return to the JP client.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

You people NEED to be banned by this point if you're going to continue spamming new threads every day.

you clearly cant read which has been evident a few times before. the op is asking why. if that is ban worthy then your attacks against others shouldve gotten you banned a long time ago.

Id like to know as well why the restrictions have been put in place. People claim to know why like they work at sega but cant provide a source to back what theyre saying.

Lol, my "attacks"? Is that what you call when someone has an argument against you people obsessed with seeing naked kids?

You dont provide arguments though...you just insult people and make baseless accusations, just like youre doing now. Your kind are the only ones talking about "naked girls". That says more about you than it does me.

@ApollosAmour generalizing what people will do n how theyd respond is never a good idea, nor is it fair. Just saying

Back on topic though. Id have to agree with Moldy on the money aspect of this. I dont think they care to address this so long as it doesnt cause a dip in the money they get from people. One can only hope though

@XenoBladeX37645 I'd agree, but I've been in these topics on and off for weeks now. No answer or argument has ever been good enough, so at this point I'd have to be proven wrong.

@ApollosAmour said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@XenoBladeX37645 I'd agree, but I've been in these topics on and off for weeks now. No answer or argument has ever been good enough, so at this point I'd have to be proven wrong.

No answer or argument has been enough because theyre presented as the 100% truth when none of us have gotten confirmation by Sega. I cant speak for the others but thats how I feel. And then things always shift to accusations which only serve to fuel people.

Add me to the "ask questions" bandwagon as well. I'm not demanding any "justice" here. I'm just honestly curious.

Lol, my "attacks"? Is that what you call when someone has an argument against you people obsessed with seeing naked kids?

Ah! Maybe this is the same guy I've seen on the Steam forum, the one who accused every user of being pedo. I'm not sure, but the behavior is the same.

At least ApollosAmour doesn't insult directly, he makes only assumptions. But Ephemiel exaggerates too much.

But where is Craig? He is missing in this thread 😳

I sent a ticket to customer support asking for an explanation, but they never answered me. I guess it is not so easy for them to explain the reason for the height restriction. Because if they say like, "We did it to prevent pedophiles." well, that would be a bad thing to hear from a company.

I suspect we'll never know the reason from them. But it is likely that they will quietly remove the restriction in the next update with the release of Episode 5.

This is what I think about the situation.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

you clearly cant read which has been evident a few times before. the op is asking why. if that is ban worthy then your attacks against others shouldve gotten you banned a long time ago.

Id like to know as well why the restrictions have been put in place. People claim to know why like they work at sega but cant provide a source to back what theyre saying.

that's funny... it's been the pro-censorship people who have been obsessed with accusing everyone who opposes censorship pedos. right from the start on the steam forums it's been you pro-censorship people who have been going on non-stop about how everyone who opposes censorship or wants to play as fictional short characters in video games are pedos.

that's your single arguing point. that anyone who opposes censorship is a pedo. none of you have had any point to argue in favor of censorship except that one point.

well, that and trying to convince people that fictional characters are equivalent to irl human children which has never been true in any way.

come up with SOMETHING other than "you oppose censorship? you're a pedo!" cause at this point, all you guys have done by screeching that non-stop is make it look and sound like it's YOU pro-censorship people who are the actual pedos.

no one else argues this point or believes that people playing as short and/or childlike characters in a video makes them pedos. it's only YOU pro-censorship people who believe this to be the case. and it's only you who has been arguing this point.

i'm surprised people haven't been calling you out on this all this time. cause quite frankly, you DO seem pretty suspicious with how you keep going on and on about other people being pedos like some pearl clutching ninny.

stop crying wolf with this pedo BS and come up with an actual valid point to argue if you want to keep arguing in favor of censorship because if you can't do that then... you guys are the biggest spammers across this whole topic. cause all you do is spam "pedo pedo pedo pedo..." over and over and over again.

and yes, accusing people of being pedos with no proof or evidence to backup the accusation IS a personal attack. something else you guys have been doing non-stop both here and on steam.

@treos100 These threads have been going on for months now, I think. You've had the benefit of being on both steam forums and here, and yet you haven't seen anyone make one good argument for keeping it capped or some sort of compromise? I don't buy that.

Also, I don't understand why you would say you like loli/shota content given what that entails to most people and then get bent out of shape when people call you a pedophile. I'm not saying you are one, but it seems like you had no clue that people would leap to that conclusion.

@XenoBladeX37645 That may very well be true. I guess we just have to wait and see.

@treos100 These threads have been going on for months now, I think. You've had the benefit of being on both steam forums and here, and yet you haven't seen anyone make one good argument for keeping it capped or some sort of compromise? I don't buy that.

Also, I don't understand why you would say you like loli/shota content given what that entails to most people and then get bent out of shape when people call you a pedophile. I'm not saying you are one, but it seems like you had no clue that people would leap to that conclusion.

yes, i like shota/loli content. does that mean i'm a pedo? NO, it means i like FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WHO DO NOT EXIST IRL!

do lalafell from FFXIV exist irl? NO! am i pedo for playing as a lalafell character in FFXIV? NO!

do say...the 2 protagonists from the anime, Made in Abyss, Riko and Reg exist irl? NO! am i a pedo for liking that anime? NO!

even other people who oppose censorship aren't making this connection and accusing others of being pedos.

unlike YOU people i am fully capable of separating fantasy from reality and comprehend the fact that the 2 are 2 separate things.

also, no, it's been almost ONE month now. one month of NON-STOP endless attacking from you pro-censorship people. from day 1, all you people have done is attack. you have ONE point you argue and when that fails you start accusing and doing personal attacks.

both here and steam, it's all you people have done for around a month now non-stop.

pedo pedo pedo...every single person who DARES oppose censorship and your pro-censorship anti-pedo crusade IS a pedo!

every single day since that first thread was made back on the 5th of last month. this is why i eventually backed off. because this is ALL you've done for almost 1 full month now. go around accusing every single person, without exception, who opposes censorship of being a pedo.

the only reason this has lasted as long as it has is because the moderators both here and on steam (where you guys are nigh untouchable and reports about you go ignored) ALLOW IT.

if i ever come back to this game it will be on the JP servers just so i can get AWAY from you pro-censorship, anti-pedo, ZEALOTS and you endless crusade of hatred and baseless accusations for which you have NOTHING to backup your claims!

you people have done NOTHING but cause grief, suffering, and trouble for people who want to play this game for nearly 1 full month. if playing on the JP server with eng translation lets me avoid you people then GOOD! because you add NOTHING positive of ANY kind to anything related to this game with your idiotic crusade born of blind hatred!

@treos100 I get that you're angry, but I'm not your venting corner. I said I never accused you of it. But I'm saying there's repercussions to saying something like that that you should have been fully aware of, so it's important to think before you speak or else you end up in a mess like this.

@JuggernautGTX said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

Not very smart are you.

Is that what you call when someone has an argument against you people obsessed with seeing naked kids?

6aa3021d-3f3a-4a93-b522-020da8c2c04d-image.png

on topic: i do agree to it - there is some lack of communication regarding this topic and people really would like to recieve an answer on why the censorship came in place and if they are thinking about a removal of it - or at least parts of it....and if they do censor anything from the original in the future - to at least let players know in advance along with a reason for it so people can easier understand why - wich will prevent further issues regarding the topic

Notice that you do the same when you and Luna spam threads and go after everyone who disagree with you.

The truth makes them get bent out of shape.

It's like they legitimately don't get why people would call them that when not only do they like loli/shota content, but they're going nuts demanding that scenes of underage characters bathing and groping.