Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place

@Paladin The game's twitter calls itself PSO2 global. By official word, it is global.

Height restriction gets removed doesn't mean everyone is going to make a sexualized loli/shota.

This post is deleted!

@Paladin This is PSO2 Global.

Not NA.

It originally was NA but was later reworked to Global due to a failing population due to Microsofts shitty launcher AND overall lack of NA players.

Also congratulations for earning yourself a possible forum ban for what you just said.

@Paladin It doesn't need an NA account anymore. You can use foreign accounts to play the game now. Also, what you are describing in your last sentence is doxxing and that is an outright illegal act.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Paladin This is PSO2 Global.

Not NA.

It originally was NA but was later reworked to Global due to a failing population due to Microsofts shitty launcher AND overall lack of NA players.

Also congratulations for earning yourself a possible forum ban for what you just said.

And yet, still needs NA account to play?

If its so global, why cant Belgium or Netherlands play?

Are they not part of the world?

/think.

@Paladin Except it doesn't need an NA account to play.

You can play it through steam just fine and through tweaker without needing an NA account.

Your argument is thus proven false.

And this is global, Belgium and Netherlands cannot play due to their lootbox laws.

@Paladin said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Archetype-Luna said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Paladin The game's twitter calls itself PSO2 global. By official word, it is global.

Height restriction gets removed doesn't mean everyone is going to make a sexualized loli/shota.

Released in North America, needs a NA account, uses NA Microsoft Azure servers, thus has to follow our laws, get your Pedo crap agenda out of our PSO2.

I seen plenty of players who literally WILL sexualize their loli/shota. Its very friggen obvious when they are as short as possible, wearing as little as possible.

I swear to god little man, dont make me find your address, I will do it, and spread it around. You have absolutely no idea how dangerous it is to be labeled a pedophile.

That's right, and you are now accusing people of things that don't exist. The dangerous one is you.

This post is deleted!

@Paladin It doesn't need an NA account anymore. You can use foreign accounts to play the game now. Also, what you are describing in your last sentence is doxxing and that is an outright illegal act.

Oh sweetheart, theirs other ways to find you.

Afterall.

Some of us have connections to people who knows a guy who knows a SEGA NA administrator.

Keep your Pedo shit out of our game.

Restriction stays. We are tired of seeing this shit topic over and over.

ANd you, need to get your head bashed in so you learn a lesson.

Wow so now you are threatening people with physical violence AND insinuating you have some power over administrators thus calling sega's moderation team corrupt?

Well then this is just going to be fun init?

This post is deleted!

@Emmerson-T-Kenny said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

Released in North America, needs a NA account, uses NA Microsoft Azure servers, thus has to follow our laws, get your Pedo crap agenda out of our PSO2.

I seen plenty of players who literally WILL sexualize their loli/shota. Its very friggen obvious when they are as short as possible, wearing as little as possible.

I swear to god little man, dont make me find your address, I will do it, and spread it around. You have absolutely no idea how dangerous it is to be labeled a pedophile.

That's right, and you are now accusing people of things that don't exist. The dangerous one is you.

No I am accusing of idiots like you who dont know any better cuz you never left your god damn small town.

I know full well how the human mind works.

You say "We wont do something like that!" "We promise we wont abuse it!" "Its ok, that doesnt exist!"

And what happens?

You go ahead and do it anyway.

Thats why they put in the restrictions, because they know the sick pervs will do it.

Idiot? Me? Ok, reported and blocked.

It doesn't matter because being short in NA is okay too. If you're just going to put down peoples suggestions- leave the thread. Reported. It's against the forum rules to just bash people for having a different opinion than you. NA has no legality issues- your argument doesn't make any sense. You're just trolling at this point.

This post is deleted!

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

It doesn't matter because being short in NA is okay too. If you're just going to put down peoples suggestions- leave the thread. Reported. It's against the forum rules to just bash people for having a different opinion than you. NA has no legality issues- your argument doesn't make any sense. You're just trolling at this point.

I am going to put it down like many others have because you already CAN be short in the game, to where its acceptable.

Going shorter than that leads to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=TFGf9bGO2kg&feature=emb_logo

to looking like a 12 year old girl.

That isnt ok. Suggesting to be able to do that, is not ok, and anyone for it, does not have children of their own, or is critically ignorant of our culture and laws, or is a flat out pedophile sicko.

@Paladin It's also culturally acceptable to marry underaged people in alot of countries AND have sex with them.

What's your point?

If anything, you are insinuating wild witch hunts which ultimately backfire and lead to you getting on deathrow yourself for trying to raise mobs against people who you got no proof on.

Also do you know what Imps are?

Or succubuses?

How about anything on that character?