Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place

It was put in to prevent making children characters. As shown in the links in my signature. Also this.

The90and5_4646a4_7961982.jpg

No lolis. This is one such example of a country culture that tried, and got wrecked, badly, for it.

If your excuse is "Cultures are different" then you are a Pedo animal in human skin.

If your excuse is "Just because if they remove it, it doesnt mean at all that anyone would make the character for something so sick" then you are naive about how the world works.

Give the Pedos an inch, and they will take the entire little girl. No compromises, no exceptions, no tolerance. No height restriction removal. Say no.

I dont care if in your country, marrying, impregnating and sexualizing girls as young as 12 years old is "O.K"

It is not ok in my country, the United States.

Any posts after this that tries to Rebuke, has just admitted they are Pro-Pedo, and must subject themselves to psyche testing to ensure they are not a Pedo Animal awaiting to erupt and ruin the life of the next young girl they see.

No

Lolis.

Smashes Hammer on the Soap box

Hey look it's Paladin- the guy who right out of ban evading is bringing up entirely different topics and nonpoints and is sure to get real angry and offensive when you point out how wrong he is. Well- let's try to ignore him this time.

I'm telling you, naming and shaming is a bad idea.

@ApollosAmour He is only exposing a forum user. Not a user in game or in real life. That rule does not apply as far as I can see with the guidelines (which should probably be updated). If we really want to be specific, Alexandrious947 who is also Guardian has broken countless rules already. He has circumvented a forum ban to spam and troll on more than 4 different accounts some of which also got banned. He has already shown he is incapable of following any rules to the slightest even after a ban. He should not only be hardware banned but IP banned and permanently banned on any new account he makes.

@Zenny Iirc people have gotten banned for doing stuff like that. If you guys really had a problem, you'd take it to a GM and not implicate yourselves in the process.

I think the height limit is good because if you could make characters too tall then they'd hit the ceiling.

@ApollosAmour They've been banned for referring to an existing user on the forums who is circumventing a forum ban? I have yet to see this on any forum I've ever been to, let alone this one.

The people who get banned for naming and shaming are doing it to expose actual users in the game or IRL which could lead to harassment. It's different on forums when people already know who everyone is, especially users who make it incredibly easy to identify them. I do not see any specifics regarding this either way at least for this forum. I have already reported and blocked the user.

Report and Block "Knight". He is Paladin, the banned user.

https://forum.pso2.com/user/knight

https://forum.pso2.com/user/paladin

@Zenny @Emmerson-T-Kenny You guys shouldn't be doing it at all, since it tends to incite harassment. If you report and block, then leave it at that.

@Knight People who rebuke your stance are not "pro-pedo." Saying so is nothing but slander. There are reasons other than the sexualization of youthful looking characters for which someone would want the height restrictions removed.

There are actual adults shorter than 150 cm; short people do exist. Just because someone makes youthful looking characters, does not mean they will sexualize them. There is no issue, PR or legal, with the censorship in this game being removed.

@Knight said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

It was put in to prevent making children characters. As shown in the links in my signature. Also this.

The90and5_4646a4_7961982.jpg

No lolis. This is one such example of a country culture that tried, and got wrecked, badly, for it.

If your excuse is "Cultures are different" then you are a Pedo animal in human skin.

If your excuse is "Just because if they remove it, it doesnt mean at all that anyone would make the character for something so sick" then you are naive about how the world works.

Give the Pedos an inch, and they will take the entire little girl. No compromises, no exceptions, no tolerance. No height restriction removal. Say no.

I dont care if in your country, marrying, impregnating and sexualizing girls as young as 12 years old is "O.K"

It is not ok in my country, the United States.

Any posts after this that tries to Rebuke, has just admitted they are Pro-Pedo, and must subject themselves to psyche testing to ensure they are not a Pedo Animal awaiting to erupt and ruin the life of the next young girl they see.

No

Lolis.

Smashes Hammer on the Soap box

You have no idea what youre talking about. And you have no clue what the world is actually like. Cuties has children in it. Pso2 main character is only a child if the player playing want it to be regardless of how tall or short it is. Wake up

Age makes a child. Not body type or anything else

Also this is a global game so peoples respective laws apply where they live. This aint a US game or even an NA game anymore

The suggestion for this topic is so that Sega will give us their business reason for the change. Again, morality is completely off topic here, so is legal issues in various countries.

Please keep related to whether you would like an official message from Sega or not.

@Moei said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

The suggestion for this topic is so that Sega will give us their business reason for the change. Again, morality is completely off topic here, so is legal issues in various countries.

Please keep related to whether you would like an official message from Sega or not.

Thank you

@Moei said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

Uh, I just said the reason. There's a height limit so characters don't go through the ceiling.

@jimpjorps lmao Then we'd have a wave of giantess RP