Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place

@Silvalance

They existed in PSO1 as well as currently existing in PSO2.

PSO1/PS developers of times past... Those are my people. I wouldn't mind having a word or two with some of the young 20 year old bucks over there at the current SEGA team for PSO2's narrative.. Though I digress. I still hold a lot of love for the development team despite the current state of "awkward situational content" before science fiction.

I still enjoy the series as I have, though I welcome what changes have been made as they all strike me as reasonable and sound so far.

@Redex If you like changes, then why are you arguing here? Go play the game, and stop preventing others from expressing their opinions. You are literally wasting your time. You should complain when SEGA removes the censorship, but not now, and we don't need to know that you like the changes...

Complaining about those who complain is the most stupid thing in the world.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny

Just arguing with blatant fallacy. No, the bulk of this fan base will not be outraged without 'loli' characters. Thanks.

@Redex said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Emmerson-T-Kenny

Just arguing with blatant fallacy. No, the bulk of this fan base will not be outraged without 'loli' characters. Thanks.

Are you sure? Prove it to me with statistics. Why do we have thousands of complaints in and out this forum?. And stop making assumptions please.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny

I'll attempt to prove it in my own way, as trying to pull out spread-sheets and at best poorly constructed internet data would be shabby and be under representative of things at best.

If you're a fan of the series "Phantasy Star" Or "Phantasy Star Online" the lineage of PSO2.. THE SERIES.. You could 100% fairly say that if the exclusion of a height setting is make or break for you, then you've been no true fan of the series at all.

I welcome the changes that have been brought to NA/Global and my suggestion in this thread is that things stay exactly the way that they are under it's current usage of application. (it's not been abused by my regard)

@Silvalance

You're trying to draw apples and oranges..

People partaking in adult violence doesn't land on the same scale as uncensoring exposed minors or their portrayals.

It just doesn't.

If you're a fan of the series "Phantasy Star" Or "Phantasy Star Online" the lineage of PSO2.. THE SERIES.. You could 100% fairly say that if the exclusion of a height setting is make or break for you, then you've been no true fan of the series at all.

9784e3f9.jpg

@Silvalance said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

9784e3f9.jpg

"height setting"

Meaning.. If it breaks the game for you.. you suck (because its a great series though it was a great addition to have)

If it makes the game for you, (meaning you're interested in the series based on a height setting and not the lore) you equally suck.

Unfortunately, it is now clear that the pro-censorship users live on assumptions and decide what is right and what is wrong. Now they also decide whether a person is worthy of being a fan or not. In practice, theirs is a sect.

@Emmerson-T-Kenny

You're more assumptive than anyone here. I am a forum user/player for the censorship of things under certain applications. I do not represent a pro censorship community, I represent my own beliefs as a fan of this game. Thanks.

"height setting"

Meaning.. If it breaks the game for you.. you suck (because its a great series though it was a great addition to have)

If it makes the game for you, (meaning you're interested in the series based on a height setting and not the lore) you equally suck.

@GM-Deynger @GM-Cinder hey, an user are trying to convince me that I'm not a fan of Phantasy Star. He says I suck if I would like to have a game with the same experience as the JP version. Also he thinks I dislike PSO2 Global due to the height restriction, although I've actually been playing it since it came out on Steam and I'm enjoying it. He claims I suck. He claims I'm not a fan. Can I consider this as harassment?

@Silvalance

You stretch my generalizations a bit far.. Though if they wanna ban me I'll take the hit quite frankly.

@Redex So please, as Emmerson already said, don't waste your time here. If you don't want to be banned then don't argue with users accusing them of things and deciding if they are fans or not.

Screenshot 2020-09-10 182603.png

@Silvalance

Sure..

I've made my suggestions here so I'll leave the thread here unless someone feels the need to discuss further. I wanted to point out the fact your crowd of demanding height removal does not represent the bulk of this fan base. Having said that I'll leave you all to your discussion.