Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place

@Paladin ''The culture of the United States of America is primarily of Western origin, but is influenced by a multicultural ethos that includes African, Native American, Asian, Pacific Island, and Latin American people and their culture''

Your laws themselves state nothing in this game is illegal.

Not the video you linked, not dressing them up in the costumes in game etc.

Nothing in the game is illegal by United states laws.

Congratulations you played yourself.

Also shall we not speak about your multiple hundreds of UNDERAGE TEENAGE MOMS that got pregnant to get on TV and fashion pagents and Baby Booboo?

@Michelle said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

Oh my gosh, what's goin on here 😂 RIP thread, that guy dropped a nuke bomb. He is... insane 😰

Oh Im not done yet sweetheart. The fun times will keep on going.

Yeah... That's permaban worthy. He's also ignoring the whole thing about legality issue being disapproved since it entirely kills his own point that NA game means NA laws. If he acknowledged the truth about the legality of it- he wouldn't have a way to bait people anymore. He likely knows he's wrong since his purpose is here to troll.

Thread will likely be locked. But it can be made again- and I think Paladin might not be coming back if the GMs are competent(this time)- Since he really went deep this time. To threatening lives-... Not just extremely against forum rules but also illegal in the US- which is funny because he's holding onto the NA law thing extremely close.

@Paladin said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Michelle said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

Oh my gosh, what's goin on here 😂 RIP thread, that guy dropped a nuke bomb. He is... insane 😰

Oh Im not done yet sweetheart. The fun times will keep on going.

You feel better now?

@SleeprunnerInc I really don't think it is a good idea to continue directly responding to him. Like you said, he is likely trying to egg us on. He has already threatened peoples' real life safety.

This post is deleted!

@Archetype-Luna I told you already Archetype, I don't mind him doing it.

Not only am I having fun, I enjoy bringing his inner idiotism to light.

@Paladin Unfortunately it's not illegal, not even if it was uncensored.

This has been multiple times proven to be the case over hundreds of posts on these very forums PLUS on multiple rating boards.

Also did you ignore how your US ''culture'' promotes becoming a 16 year old single parent just to get on TV?

HOw about Two and a half men promoting sexualization of underage teenagers?

But apparently that was completely fine since it was an adult actor acting as a 16 year old.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

@Paladin Oh I won't fuck off anywhere cupcake.

Someone like you could not even understand the laws that you recite blindly without reading them at all.

Come on sonny, you have to try better than that.

This is an urgent case, give that user some benzodiazepine, otherwise he will insult and accuse the whole forum up to a psychological breakdown. Mandatory medical treatment, please call an ambulance!!! No joke!

@Paladin said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@SleeprunnerInc said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@Paladin You know what American culture is?

America is supposed to be a MELTING POT OF DIFFERENT CULTURES.

Not only that, the origin history of america was based on a group of radical religious nuts who got driven outta Britain, went to teh DUTCH, who took the pilgrims in who then left to found America AFTER getting lost on their way by a few thousand miles and ended up somewhere completely else than where they were supposed to get to.

Congratulations.

Our laws, our culture, it can be a melting pot of whatever the fuck it wants so long as our laws are upheld. Otherwise your gonna be seeing grown men asking little highschool girls out on the street, getting them pregnant then ditching town to avoid child support. Thats why we have our laws, to prevent this animal behavior.

But your an animal so what do you know?

how would you know that he is gonna do exactly that - only because he wants small characters in game? do you know him personally? is he previously convicted for pedophilia? do you have any proof of what you claim/say about other people online? if not - kindly shut up and leave the forum for good - stop making more accounts only to spam threads and attack other user

Imagine thinking you can win a global debate on censorship by yourself with factually incorrect legality issues and trolling- trying to intimidate a whole group of people who know the situation far better than you into silence.

Yeah that's not going to work. You are so incredibly outmatched. GMs can ban you over and over- even if you keep coming back- you're still not going to achieve your goal of stopping threads like this.

Well- back to playing PSO2. I would want to bet that if he actually gets IP banned- he likely won't come back.

@JuggernautGTX You know, this is why I actually would not mind having to give your ID to register on forums etc.

Losing anonymity will cause people to think twice about what they do and what they say.

@MoldyAsp33874 Unfortunately IP bans don't do nothing in this day and age.

It's just easier to ban people with less hesitation when there's a chance it this guy again and again.

A 0 tolerance policy with a instant permaban is pretty strong.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Disclose WHY the height limit was put in place:

@JuggernautGTX You know, this is why I actually would not mind having to give your ID to register on forums etc.

Losing anonymity will cause people to think twice about what they do and what they say.

I'm sure the FBI will appreciate knowing who most posters are. lol