PSOes And Idola: Phantasy Star Saga

I used the search but couldn’t find anything posted about the mobile game so I made this one

I really hope that you guys are able to bring PSOes to mobile as well so we can get the ES storage as well as a nice mobile game that allows you to get level up your PSO2 classes while playing it and Vice versa

I saw a picture somewhere of a Gamepass storage or something similar. It was 100 storage. That could be replacing it

@SaviorZero82 said in PSOes And Idola: Phantasy Star Saga:

I used the search but couldn’t find anything posted about the mobile game so I made this one

I really hope that you guys are able to bring PSOes to mobile as well so we can get the ES storage as well as a nice mobile game that allows you to get level up your PSO2 classes while playing it and Vice versa

I don't think they have plans to bring ES or Idola to NA due to ES items already being obtainable in game through drops. I do hope they will bring it none the less because it will be easier to set up a Discord bot for random UQ's that way.

If that really is the case it causes issues for lore buffs like myself, especially since I'm unable to translate japanese. I can understand not bringing Phantasy Star Nova over at least since that was for the PS Vita.

If they give use the ES storage via game pass that’s fine but the mobile games are still fun, hopefully they will see how much we all enjoy the game and this time bring us more of the Phantasy Star ip